Delightful pre-Thanksgiving MAC Harvest

La Ilusion

It all began last week with a trip to Nordstrom and CVS:
16nov07.jpg

The next day I was in Williamsburg, so I stopped by the CCO and Target where I picked up these goodies: Accent Red pigment, Other Worldly blush, Falling Star e/s, Rose Blanc e/s, Eyepopping e/s, Target Studio Tools little kabuki (it's not soft but is good for blending the NARS Multiple that I use for blush every day), Target Studio Tools line smudger, Mangomix s/s, Studio Mist in Medium Dark
17nov07.jpg

Finally, yesterday I returned to the CCO and picked up Luminary l/g, Lucky Jade s/s, Cushy Cremestick Liner, and Palatial l/g
20nov07.jpg

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

red

sweet "little" haul you got there
drools.gif

have you checked out the Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target?
I was reading somewhere that these cheap little suckers are considered in the "top 5" best brushes along with Mac & Aucoin .. I have to get some
winkiss.gif

glam8babe

lovely haul
smiles.gif
u picked up some great stuff! how is that maybelline mascara? i dont think its out over here yet

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
sweet "little" haul you got there
drools.gif

have you checked out the Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target?
I was reading somewhere that these cheap little suckers are considered in the "top 5" best brushes along with Mac & Aucoin .. I have to get some
winkiss.gif

I have the Sonia Kashuk powder and blush brushes. I have no complaints. They're quite soft and comfortable on the face. Of course, they're not heavenly like MAC brushes (not as dense or silky smooth), but I feel just fine using them until I can invest in MAC or similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
lovely haul
smiles.gif
u picked up some great stuff! how is that maybelline mascara? i dont think its out over here yet

I'm loving the mascara! I don't use a lash curler, so it's just great. It really does add some curl. (As a matter of fact, it curls my lashes enough so that they don't hit my eyeglasses, which is a huge plus because I usually have to clean my glasses constantly when I wear mascara.) My only complaint is that, due to the fact that the tube has to accommodate two wands, the wands are fairly stubby, I can't use my right hand to apply to both eyes. In other words, I have to apply the left side with my left hand in order to reach all the hairs. But, that said, the brush part itself is quite generous; I can cover all the lashes in one swipe.

Here's what it looks like on me:
Eye17nov07.jpg

Latest posts