Delphic & Haunting f/l

User20

I was wondering how pigmented they or if they're like Frostlite? Looking at swatches they seem to be fairly sheer which I don't like. I had a lot of problems with the consistency of Frostlite and was wondering how similar they are? (To compare I like Brassy & Sweet Sage very much).

galvanizer

I saw these today. I find Delphic shows up more than Haunting, which seems pretty sheer/light. Neither is dark enough to be a liner on their own, but worn above a black liner as an accent they'd be nice... but I think Delphic would show up *more*.

coachkitten

They almost make better shadow bases than liners! I bought them but was disappointed that were not as bold as they looked in the pot.

User20

Thanks, that's kinda sad though b/c it's cut away all my lemmings *sniff* (Thanks though)

kimmy

they seem pretty pigmented on me...and really metallic. i think they're fabulous
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

no, frostlite is like very pale. These are more pigmented and metallic. Haunting kind of reminds me of violet pigment with less sparkle.

coachkitten

I cannot get mine to show up that well! The picture makes them look gorgeous. I just swatched the top of the jar but maybe I should try again. Thanks for the picture! That gives me hope!!
smiles.gif

Eemaan

are they all metallic fluidlines like Macroviolet or matt like dipdown and blacktrack? metallics are a bitch to show up

AudreyNicole

Haunting doesn't show up on me at all
ssad.gif
I do love Delphic though, and will definately be getting a back up of this one!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
are they all metallic fluidlines like Macroviolet or matt like dipdown and blacktrack? metallics are a bitch to show up

Delphic & Haunting are both metallics. Nightfish is matte. I didn't have any problems getting them to show up on me.

BlahWah

I haven't tried many other f/l's (I only have Shade), but my Haunting seems to be a bit creamy, less gel-like than my Shade. A little different to work with, interesting consistency. Can't wait to use it as a lid colour!

Cruella

I find that Delphic has a much more creamy consistency than any of my other f/ls - it looks gorgeous as a lid color and I can't wait to try it with silver pigment over it.

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
here is a swatch..
Picture5094.jpg

Wow thanks, now I may have to reconsider *shutters* I fear I'm gonna go broke on this collection!

2_pink

I thought that they were all very creamy in consistancy compared to perm. fluidlines. I got Haunting, but will be taking it back...its very sheer and didnt show up the way i wanted (im nw20). They seem like they would make better e/s bases than liners.

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanahla
Wow thanks, now I may have to reconsider *shutters* I fear I'm gonna go broke on this collection!

Yeah - I was thinking the same thing - I am so poor right now, but i think I may need delphic!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
I thought that they were all very creamy in consistancy compared to perm. fluidlines. I got Haunting, but will be taking it back...its very sheer and didnt show up the way i wanted (im nw20). They seem like they would make better e/s bases than liners.

I will be returning Hauting too - I had such high hopes for it! I plan to get a backup of delphic though!