Delurking at long last.

baroquely

Hey there everyone!

I'm Kate, and have been on Specktra for well over a year, but have never posted. I know that's shameful and thumbsdown-worthy of me.

I'm mostly a MAC fan, but I do pick up random bits from Sephora now and then (mostly NARS glosses, Dior Show mascara, and whatever perfume I find to love most on that particular trip).

I first got into MAC about three years ago when my old roommate (who worked in a salon/spa) was talking about the makeup that the estheticians at her job liked. I was immediately addicted. I still remember that my first purchase was Gorgeous Gold and Aquadasiac. Things spun out of control and now I have more than a few thousand invested in my cosmetics collection.

I'm super excited for Fafi and Heatherette. I have an in-store preview event lined up on my birthday for Fafi, which makes me elated beyond all belief.
th_DANCE.gif

Other than makeup, I live in Minnesota and I'm a full-time student, part-time minion for my university, and part-time researcher (I have two jobs and most of the money goes towards MAC
girl_devil.gif
).

Hope to get to know some of you soon!

magg0rz

I've been a long time lurker too. It's good to just get out there and post sometimes so you can meet people. Welcome to the board.