Demure Passion

MissPanther

Saya here! This is my first post in regards to make up, so please treat me kindly :) Today I decided to wear a more demure looking kind of eye shadow (I'm not going to call this a smokey eye because it's really not), just so that you can tell I'm wearing make up but it's not like "whoa".

Subtle, but I'll show some more bold looks once my Final Exams are over :p

The lighting was WAY bright today (damn you snow for being so white...), so the colour doesn't show up as well as it should unfortunately.

Eyes:
- Cover girl "Wine & Roses" (Gasp! A not so good cosmetic line? I liked this pallet though, so I decided to use it)
- Smashbox "Jet Set Waterproof" in "Midnight Black" (I love my eyeliner, but I decided to just use a cream liner and blend it out so that it's not as noticeable today. I also used this for my eyebrows. People say it looks a lot more natural if you use eye shadow, but I prefer cream liner to bold my eyebrows.)
- MAC "Mineralize Skin Finish" in "Soft and Gentle" (For my brow bone. I always like adding a little bit of highlighting to my brow bone so that it gives more depth to my eye)

Lips:
- MAC's "Pro Longwear Lipcreme" in "Sweet Ever After" (It matches my lip pigment perfectly, which is wonderful because I love having a more natural lip -- But don't get me wrong, I love my bold lip too!)
-MAC's "Lip Gelee" (I love adding a bit of shine or glimmer to my lips to give it that nice lush look)

I tried to darken this picture so that my blush would show up more, but it made my eyebrows a bit blue :/

Cheekbones:
- MAC's "Bronzing Powder" in "Bronze (For the bottom part of my cheeks. I wanted my make up today to be more subtle, so I decided to lay off on the bronzer)
- MAC's "Mineralize Skin Finish" in "Soft and Gentle" (For the upper part of my cheeks, to really give some definition to my cheekbones)