Depot Jane e/s

minni4bebe

I'm not sure if this is where I would post this but I can't find a thread for it. I got a jane e/s and need to figure out how to depot it. Any ideas?

Thanks!
th_confused_new.gif

photogeek

Jane are one of the easiest to depot (never had a casualty!) because the glue isn't as dry/strong as some other brands...I agree to look at the depotting link above or search in the tutorial section for threads on it (there are many)-- I personally love the straightening iron method (warm pot on the iron, then use something like a metal nail file or thick needle/safety pin to pry the pan up and out of the pot) but use the search function and I bet you'll find some good tutorials on that or the hairdryer method. I've never needed to use candles or the oven for jane pots since the glue is so easy to melt with less messy methods.
hths,
meg

minni4bebe

I tried the depotting link above but it's for mac shadows and I've done a search. I'll try the blowdryer tho. Thanks ladies!

JessicaSarahS

To depot mine, all I did was insert a thumbtack in between the pan and the plastic well (requires a somewhat steady hand) and pushed down and up. It took 2 tries, but it was easy, no heat needed.

Latest posts