Dept. Store exclusives....

Amethyst_beauty

I was wondering if someone could share information about the dept. store exclusives and when they are traditionally scheduled for release...

For example, Nordstrom's always has an exclusive for their Half-Yearly Sale in July...

What other dept. store(s) have exclusives and when/how often?

Thanks!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
i dont think it will ever happen again, but the sweetie cakes quad was a limited edition only in Macy's stores.

hmm.gif
Hmmmm...I bought my Sweetie Cakes quad at Nordstrom.

I know Saks and Neimans have certain exclusives. When? I do not know :confused:

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
i dont think it will ever happen again, but the sweetie cakes quad was a limited edition only in Macy's stores.

Are you sure? I swear I bought my quad at a MAC pro store.

jessiekins1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
You're thinking of the Sweet Tea Quad
greengrin.gif

didn't the sweet tea quad come out with high tea?

Lisa182

Macy's had the Sweet Tea Quad and Boudoir Hues Quad. They have sporatic exclusives, and it's usually just a quad for a collection and I think there was also a brush set once.

Sak's has had Holiday exclusives :the Dazzle sets, Tour de Pink Cases, Luxuries Palette. They also had the Luella TLCs and I'm sure there's probably more that I'm forgetting.

Nordstrom has the Anniversary sale, they had the Indulgences palette for last holiday, and they sometimes get exclusive collections like Rock It and Beau.

Sak's and Nordstrom usually get holiday exclusives every year. Nordstrom does get the Anniversary collection every July. It's sort of random, you never really know when they'll put out an exclusive item.

bellaetoile

Quote:

no it wasn't. i bought my sweetie cake quad at macy*s and returned it because the color payoff was awful. my friend bought her sweetie cake quad at the freestanding store. i later won a sweetie cake quad at nordstrom, for answering a question correctly at the sweetie cake event. the sweetie cake quad was released everywhere.

macy*s did have the boudoir hues exclusively. nordstrom had the summerwear quad with sundressing, and i believe the beau quad was a nordies exclusive as well. nordstrom has exclusives for the anniversary sale every july, and nordstrom and saks get exclusives for the holiday season, usually, as wel.. nordstrom will occasionally also get a prom line, in the spring time. saks gets exclusives from time to time as well, although they seem to be randomly spaced, and usually are related to a designer (mac for tsubi, mac for luella, etc.)