Dermablend

anniewayz

I was wondering if any of you have ever tried this brand? I have horrible skin and this was recommended to me by a ma at a lancome counter. It's not that have a lot of acne, but once I get a pimple, it will scar. So my skin is always red around my cheeks, chin and between my eyes on my nose plus i have small holes in the cheek area.

It's just that I've tried so many things already, I don't want to keep wasting my $. I've already looked at reviews on mua, but was wondering if any of you had experience with this brand.

mspixieears

No, it's ok.

I just bumped up a thread on Instyle's best beauty buys and incidentally, they mention Dermablend as having the best blemish concealer. Not sure if that's relevant to you though.
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Consider giving M·A·C Full Coverage Foundation a try first - you should be able to get a sample from a M·A·C Store (it isn't available at counters) - it applies more naturally and easily and I've found that it can give sufficient coverage to cover most blemishes and scars. It is also more comfortable to wear than Dermablend which feels as well as looks very heavy. I posted about other possible alternatives in the thread Help! how to lighten scars?