Desperate for Blue pigment....comparison to Freshwater?

supko

Hi,

I love Blue (frost) pigment, and only have a 1/4 tsp. sample right now. It's such an incredibly intense true blue that doesn't turn greenish on my warm skintone!

Has anyone happened to see this available locally?

Also, I've heard that Freshwater Veluxe Pearl is supposed to be a great resplacement, but I'm suspicious that it could turn a bit more green on me (or, eek, a lot). I haven't had the chance to try this out yet, so I was wondering if anyone can provide a detailed analyis, or a side-by-side swatch comparison?

Much obliged, specktrans, and thanks!

Demosthenes

I don't have swatches, but I use my Freshwater over Blueboy or Sea Me as a base, and it has never turned greenish on me.
smiles.gif
HTH.

Sanne

I recieved my sample 2 days ago, and the first thing I noticed was that it was very close to freshwater! I haven't tried it yet, maybe today!

xxx Sanne

littlemakeupboy

i actually have the blue pigment a friend gave it to me.I would be willing to send you some.I doubt I'll ever use it all

ladybugz07

MacLover wrote:
"I got a sample of Blue Pigment and love it! Has it been discontinued?"

Yes, unfortunately it has been discontinued...

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
MacLover wrote:
"I got a sample of Blue Pigment and love it! Has it been discontinued?"

Yes, unfortunately it has been discontinued...

Figures! Something I thought I wouldn't like, turns out I love and now it's gone! I hardly have any of my sample left.
th_confused_new.gif

Juneplum

if it's any help, freshwater is a very blue blue (if that makes any sense).. it has never turned green on me... it's one of my fave blues actually..

Latest posts