Desperate Housewives (SPOILER)

feenin4makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
Who else is gone besides Kayla, Cahterine's daughter and Lynnette's two other children? I know what happened to Kayla but I don't remember what happened to Lynnette's two other children? I don't even know if it was explained.

Susan's daughter, Edie's nephew, Bre's kids made an appearance but a tiny one....

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
This last show was so disappointing. I don't like that it was sped up and Gabby having kids and not being all glammed up just seems sort of weird. I didn't ever think they were going to make her character be a mom. It doesn't really seem like the original characters that made it so good anymore although I do like the part with Brie having her cooking show and Edie and her new husband.

ITA! I don't like the new Gabby. I figured even if she had kids she would still be all dressed up!

lazytolove

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I hate that so many of the younger characters are gone ... =/

I heard that Mike Deflino gets kill. =[ I really like him to stay on the show.

MiCHiE

Right. Mike is still on the show. Marc Cherry explained that the ladies all underwent changes during the past 5 years to make them the women they are now. We'll see them in flashbacks as the shows air. Supposedly, the Oct. 26 show is a "must-see" episode.

chocolategoddes

I'm really not digging the whole five year jump, either. The seasons of DH just get worse and worse in my opinion.
Edie's new husband is hella creepy!
And Susan's "forbidden romance" with the painter who wants to be with her so bad and then they have to sneak around so they don't get caught... *rolls eyes*. My god, wasn't that pretty much Gabby's story in the first season?

And yet I still keep watching!

lazytolove

I think that Grabby character is very funny. She's adorable!
What i dislike about DH is the mudering secrets. It's a lil bit weird to watch alone. Seriously, i was a lil scare of 1st season. All the Paul Young mudering stuffs still creeping me out. lol
My fav character is Bree, she's gorgeous. =]

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'm really not digging the whole five year jump, either. The seasons of DH just get worse and worse in my opinion.
Edie's new husband is hella creepy!
And Susan's "forbidden romance" with the painter who wants to be with her so bad and then they have to sneak around so they don't get caught... *rolls eyes*. My god, wasn't that pretty much Gabby's story in the first season?

And yet I still keep watching!

yea i did'nt like the five year jump either. i miss the twin red head boys when they were little!

xsnowwhite

i cant wait for the new season im such a DH addict! I didnt mind that they skipped ahead, at first i hated it but now im used to it i guess. I want susan and mike together i hate that painter. And agree, Dave is so freaking creepy!

MiCHiE

You can probably catch it online, but let's see....The juice was Dave hearing voices, which were appearances of the murdered Dr., Edie, his wife and kid. He decided to take Susan and MJ camping. But, he made a video confessing to the murder of MJ. The video was accidentally packed by what's-her-name who's dating Mike. Mike saw the tape at the airport while waiting for a plane for Vegas to elope with what's-her-name. He ran out of the airport and called Susan, warning her of the danger of being with Dave. She tried to get MJ to run away and hide during a potty break, but Dave tricked him and they were back on the road. He drove them to the spot where the wreck occured years earlier. Dave put Susan out of the truck and proceeded to the intersection. Mike came barrelling down the road, Susan tried to stop him, but he slammed into Dave's truck. She was dumbfounded to see MJ was not in the car but instead approaching her on the side of the road. Dave had told him to get out of the truck. Dave is then hospitalized (psych ward) and a wedding between Mike and an unidentified woman takes place. The end.

Shadowy Lady

^^ thanks Michie
smiles.gif
DH is not as good as it used to be but it's still so addictive

Latest posts