Desperately looking for Feline eye kohl....

trulyobsessed

I bought it when it came out and LOVED it! It was a perfect intense black esp for my water line. I lost it and can't find it anywhere...so now im trying to hunt down one...i called the MAC stores near me and they said they are LE and no longer available. I've looked on E bay and they are running $30 plus
thmbdn.gif
Please please let me know if any of you see it at your counters or a CCO!

genie707

You should try going on to makeupalley.com they have tons of stuff and might have it. Good Luck!

lara

Oy vey. There are no offers to sell to be made outside of the Clearance Bin subforum. I have removed the above post containing an offer to sell because of this.

trulyobsessed, post a wishlist in the CB subforum and search the for sale/swap lists there. If you don't have luck there, try Makeup Alley or Ebay.

L1LMAMAJ

Holy crap, it's THAT expensive on ebay?? I have a feline eye kohl but I used it. It doesn't work very well for me. It smudges on me like crazy and I use UDPP and p/p under it.

trulyobsessed

Thanks for the info! If i can't find it im gonna look into some other eyeliners ive heard are really good. Anyone try Stila Eye Kajal pencil? I really need a good pencil for my waterline.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyobsessed
Thanks for the info! If i can't find it im gonna look into some other eyeliners ive heard are really good. Anyone try Stila Eye Kajal pencil? I really need a good pencil for my waterline.

I haven't tried them, but Janice speaks highly of them.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyobsessed

I have the Stila Eye Kajal in "Tigers Eye" (it's a brown shade) and I like it a lot. Goes on smooth, no smudging, and lasts. It's pretty good but I haven't tried it in black.

vocaltest

I'm Feline's bitch forever but if you can't find it then go for urban decay's 24/7 pencil in zero. Just as good if not equal in my opinion.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have 8 of Feline. Unfortunately, I am not looking to sell, but if the Kohl Powers are released this again this year I suggest you stock up like I did! It's my favorite! I've already gone through about three or four since the Kohl Powers were released with Smoke Signals and Blue Storm. My favorite!!

trulyobsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I have 8 of Feline. Unfortunately, I am not looking to sell, but if the Kohl Powers are released this again this year I suggest you stock up like I did! It's my favorite! I've already gone through about three or four since the Kohl Powers were released with Smoke Signals and Blue Storm. My favorite!!

Wow! I will definitely stock up if they ever get released again! I think i have settled on getting the Stila Kajal in Onyx. I compared it to the Urban Decay zero and it was wayyyyy darker and softer! I still mis my Feline though
ssad.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You Feline junkie!!!

I just love kitties
ssad.gif
They should have released Feline with Hello Kitty. Or make it in a mechanical form with special packaging and call it Kitten.
greengrin.gif

steenface

Wow. I have the Feline pencil and I completely missed the to-do about it. I mean, I use it on my waterline for darker going-out looks but other than that, it just sits in my traincase, neglected.

Just out of curiosity --- why does everyone love it so much?

rnsmelody

the feline kohl is one of the most ultra smoothest eyepencils around. its perfect for your waterline with the most darkest black color! this is my HG I'm w/ bunny on this. i have a few stocked up, when it comes back to market you should always buy more than 1

michelle79

I have to say I LOVE this eyeliner! Now I see what the big deal is. I received one in a swap on MUA & I just swapped for another one. I'm trying to get my hands on every one I can!

Ruby_Woo

I looked it up in my stores system and it said we had four. My co-workers thought I wasn't going to find em. I found ALL 4! lol Yeah they each grabbed one, so I got to buy a back up.

I LOVE it. It smudges like crazy though, so I set it w/ black black pigment
smiles.gif

Latest posts