Detangling Conditioner

Hi girls! I was hoping someone could help me out...my hair has gotten pretty long (yay!) but it also tends to get tangly, especially in the shower. I always end up using a TON of conditioner just so I can comb out all the tangles while I'm in there. Does anyone know of any conditioners that are real slippery & could help me comb out the tangles without using the whole dang bottle in a couple days
lol.gif
I have dry hair, if that matters at all. Thanks in advance!!!

mskttn

Tresemme Replenish Deep Quench. Works for me and I have tangly tailbone-length hair. HTH!

fireatwill

I dont have a conditioner to use but after you get out of the shower if you put Ego Boost in your hair it will untangle just like THAT. its AMAZING.

lovemichelle

You shouldn't be overloading conditioner. Only apply it to the body of the hair not the scalp. I like Infusium 23's Conditoners and Aussies 3 Minute Miracle. I also use the Infusium matching leave in after my shower.

try combing with a pick also.

Jennifer Mcfly

try a leave-in conditioner. my favorite is Hair Insurance by Aussie. it's the best stuff, i've been using it for probably 10 years now! when you get outta the shower spray it evenly on your hair then comb through. it works like a dream. my hair is nice and managable (slippery), but also it makes my hair soft and shiny!!! it's pure love
greengrin.gif

I can't live w/o it!!

user79

I suggest using a conditioner in the shower, then when you dry off you hair just pat it with a towel, then apply Redken Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment. It helps to condition the hair and works great as a detangler. Then comb through with a wide tooth comb.

If your hair is getting super tangly, it usually means that it's damaged, so it might be good to get a trim. Also, I really like the L'Oreal Professionel products, they make great conditioners.