Deviant Bad Habits

Lauren1981

what are yours???

i close elevators when i see people coming. lol!
that is so sh*tty and i've had it done to me numerous times. when it happens to me i lmfao because that's what i get for doing it to other people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TISH1124

I turn and go a different way when I see beggers at the light and I know I may have to stop and look at them in their face. If I look I will be forced to give them money ...If I go the other way I avoid the sympathy trap...Why can't I just say NO! Not sure if it is deviant...but it's a habit I need to break

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
what are yours???

i close elevators when i see people coming. lol!
that is so sh*tty and i've had it done to me numerous times. when it happens to me i lmfao because that's what i get for doing it to other people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

girl, if you could see how hard im laughing!!!!! i do this too!! bwahahaha!!!

MACForME

OMg- I like to keep people from moving over into my lane, especially when I KNOW they are trying to pass all the traffic. OR.. Sometimes i like to block them when they think they're so smart flying down an 'exit only" lane than want to cut over at the last minute..
sorry! not in front of ME you dont! I know, I'm going to h*ll

AlliSwan

When coming to a red light, I'll switch into a lane with no cars ahead of me, even if I'm "taking" someone's empty lane. But I get mad when people do it to me :p

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
OMg- I like to keep people from moving over into my lane, especially when I KNOW they are trying to pass all the traffic. OR.. Sometimes i like to block them when they think they're so smart flying down an 'exit only" lane than want to cut over at the last minute..

LMFAO!!!!
we are officially ENEMIES!!!!!
winks.gif

this lady a few weeks ago did that to me. there was construction i didn't see til the last minute, i tried to get over and she kept looking straight ahead like she didn't see me!! had me all up on the orange cones and shit. lol!

MiCHiE

How evil am I? LOL! I thanked all the ones I agree with/do! Y'all are not alone. I get so peeved when someone is ass-dragging in front of me and then they gas it on yellow and leave me at red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I turn and go a different way when I see beggers at the light and I know I may have to stop and look at them in their face. If I look I will be forced to give them money ...If I go the other way I avoid the sympathy trap...Why can't I just say NO! Not sure if it is deviant...but it's a habit I need to break

I used to feel this way until I was taken for $2 a couple weeks ago. This man was right outside of the news studio at the red light, dirty, holding a 'homeless' sign, gumming on his lips and walking really bad. So, I reached into my bag and gave him $2. As I approached the next intersection for my turn onto the on-ramp of the Expressway at the next block, that bastard was standing straight, had folded the sign and was waiting for the red light to turn again.

How evil am I? I'm gonna beat that ass when I see him again! He was too far away the other day. Even better, the newscasters won't have far to go to get the story.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
How evil am I? LOL! I thanked all the ones I agree with/do! Y'all are not alone. I get so peeved when someone is ass-dragging in front of me and then they gas it on yellow and leave me at red.

omg YOU AND ME BOTH!!! lol!!!

FiestyFemme

Quote:

Bwahahahaha.
graucho.gif

I'm so bad for that. If I see someone flying up, especially if there is 2 lanes, I will ride alongside the car in the other lane, so that the people behind can't pass. They get so mad... my favorite is when you can see them yelling and beating on the steering wheel. People need to chill, and if I'm already speeding (and I can guarantee I am), they don't need to go faster than me. I am evil.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
I get so peeved when someone is ass-dragging in front of me and then they gas it on yellow and leave me at red.

Sooo annoying! Ugh. That one definitely leaves me cussing.
angry.gif

TISH1124

Quote:

OMG I do this all the time and I don't make eye contact like I don't know they trying to get in front of me...LOL LOLLLOL...wait damnit just like I have done....

But I must admit I whip in front of people all the time...but hate when it's done to me

Also....I am embarressed to mention this...I open things in the store...socks, makeup etc....But I never take the one I opened...I always put it back and get a unopened package....

chiquilla_loca

oh ho ho! lol
i'm guilty of most of these.
but what about this one? You're waiting in the only open line at the cash registers and finally the another cashier comes along and says i'm open on 5, so even though the people in front of you have been waiting a long time, you scurry to be first in the other line.

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Also....I am embarressed to mention this...I open things in the store...socks, makeup etc....But I never take the one I opened...I always put it back and get a unopened package....

me 2! i'm always weary of the first items on the shelf, so i push everything aside and grab items from the back.

Lauren1981

Quote:
OMG I do this all the time and I don't make eye contact like I don't know they trying to get in front of me...LOL LOLLLOL...wait damnit just like I have done....

But I must admit I whip in front of people all the time...but hate when it's done to me

lmfao @ this whole post
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
oh ho ho! lol
i'm guilty of most of these.
but what about this one? You're waiting in the only open line at the cash registers and finally the another cashier comes along and says i'm open on 5, so even though the people in front of you have been waiting a long time, you scurry to be first in the other line.

this man did that to me at wal-greens once!!! i was so pissed!!! lol!!

MissResha

omg this is a hilarious thread. i do ALL of the above.

another thing is, whenever my bf and i hit up any fast food joint where we order something with fries, he'll hand the bag over to me (in the passengers side), and i'll look in the bag...and he'll say "hand me my food, candypants..." so i give him the one one with the LEAST amount of french fries LMFAO! and if they're even, i'll quickly take some of his and put them in mine before handing them over.

gotdamn that is so fatass of me but i dont care. french fries are love.

MACATTAK

Quote:

I used to feel this way until I was taken for $2 a couple weeks ago. This man was right outside of the news studio at the red light, dirty, holding a 'homeless' sign, gumming on his lips and walking really bad. So, I reached into my bag and gave him $2. As I approached the next intersection for my turn onto the on-ramp of the Expressway at the next block, that bastard was standing straight, had folded the sign and was waiting for the red light to turn again.

How evil am I? I'm gonna beat that ass when I see him again! He was too far away the other day. Even better, the newscasters won't have far to go to get the story.

My mom and I are DONE with sympathy and giving out money, no matter how sad your story is. A few months ago there were two women on the street with a picture of a baby girl taped onto a Fed Ex box. The box said it was for "funeral expenses." My mom gave money & actually wanted to give MORE than she had. I talked her out of it, and we went on our way. About a month ago, we saw the same women, with the same baby girl picture, the same explanation, and the same damn Fed Ex box on a different corner. My mom was so pissed off.

TISH1124

I just came back from the grocery...and why was the nasty lady that was begging toothless on the corner yesterday....sitting in Starbucks all cleaned up (still no teeth) and sucking on a latte...Ok mind you homeless people have to eat and drink too..But a Latte at Starbucks!!! My donations have ended...only giving at church....

Willa

When I walk, per example, at my job, and I see somebody who knows me, I just look down and pretend not to see them.

I just hate the whole ''Hello how are you today?'' thing
YOU DON'T CARE about the answer

I know, I'm bad
lol.gif