1117081.jpg

1117082.jpg

1117083.jpg

1117084.jpg

1117085.jpg

1117086.jpg

1117087.jpg

1117088.jpg

Foundation is too light, and I tried to fix it with Naked Me msf and bronzer. Flash did not help either :/ If the eyebrows look weird, they are because I saved them from chola hell when I got carried away with the black eyeliner. And those are airbrush tattoos from my marching band competition last Saturday ahahah

IMG_5462.jpg
IMG_5465.jpg

Eyes:
Prestige Tomango l/l
IMG_5462.jpg

Eyes:
Prestige Tomango l/l
MAC Mi'Lady Duo
Sephora black e/s
MAC All that Glitters e/s
NYZ black e/l
Ardell #103

Face:
Rimmel Stay Matte in Soft Beige
MAC Naked Me msf
Rimmell bronzer in Sun Dance
NYX Desert Rose blush

Lips:
NYC Retro Red l/s
Milani Lipstick pencil thing in Deep Violet

Thanks for looking! CC encouraged!

AngelBunny

I love it! Especially the lips!

And as a former (and hopefully soon to be again) HS band director I have to say that the tattoos are a nice touch and the c/g outfits are so friggin' cute for field. How did the band do at competition?

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I love it! Especially the lips!

And as a former (and hopefully soon to be again) HS band director I have to say that the tattoos are a nice touch and the c/g outfits are so friggin' cute for field. How did the band do at competition?

thanks! guard lost by a point to our rival school (grumblegrumble) but i still am very happy since they have so many things we don't have, like tall flags, a huge guard, rifles, and a big shield line. the band didn't do so well, but it's because we're not progressing as much as the other bands in our division are. what hs were you director of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Is the "l/l" liquid liner or lip liner? Whatever it is, it's a great base on you!

lip liner, since i don't own any red eyeshadow bases and a bright red lip liner seems to work for me!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0ndice
thanks! guard lost by a point to our rival school (grumblegrumble) but i still am very happy since they have so many things we don't have, like tall flags, a huge guard, rifles, and a big shield line. the band didn't do so well, but it's because we're not progressing as much as the other bands in our division are. what hs were you director of?

Losing by one point in the band world is still significantly good! I taught at Frenship HS outside of Lubbock, TX. I miss it like crazy, but I am sure you know the hours are murder so I am teaching elementary music until my babies are in school.

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
Losing by one point in the band world is still significantly good! I taught at Frenship HS outside of Lubbock, TX. I miss it like crazy, but I am sure you know the hours are murder so I am teaching elementary music until my babies are in school.

thanks! aw, i'm out in california so i haven't heard of frenship. yeah, i'm pretty glad marching season is over so i can actually do my homework AND have a life outside of band!