DIBS Beauty Status Stick

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Status Stick

Dibsbeauty.com, $32.00

Achieve effortless summer glow with the DIBS Beauty Status Stick, an all over highlighter stick. Use it anywhere you want to shimmer and rub it in- it’s as simple as that! Choose from three gorgeous shades that you can either combine or wear alone to brighten up your look- either under or over foundation.

Status sticks.jpg

Last edited:

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:Hot news!!

DIBS launched on Revolve a week ago and is now sold out completely with its iconic Status Stick.

Secondarily, Courtney Shields, Co-Founder, posted a TikTok using the Status Stick with relationship advice on Tuesday. The original video is closing in on 1M views, with a follow-up video north of 770K. Numerous influencer content creators have also followed up with their own individual take on it, most notably the below (estimated number of views):

unbothered-bronze-model1-status_stick_1512x.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.46.34 PM.png

Last edited:

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
How much price for that ?
I see quality for the online makeup store glow queen but m interested here.
Specktra doesn't sell any products. There is a link in the original post to the website that has them, along with the price.

nikallaw12

I have the duo stick and it is SO warm toned. This was before they came out with more cool toned shades. It is soooooo orange. It’s also very greasy and felt like it slid off my face by the end of the day.

Latest posts