Dick In a Box

jenii

HAHAHA, oh my god. That was hilarious. Pretty surprising, coming from SNL these days. They so rarely produce anything funny anymore.

Shavwi

my friend actually just sent this to me like an hour ago - it is hilarious
lmao.gif

coachkitten

I thought that the whole show with Justin was so funny! But the video for "Dick in a box" is sooo funny. I have watched it a few times and laughed so hard each time.
smiles.gif
I love Justin!

MAC_Whore

That was so funny! Thank you for posting that. I had a shit day and that made me laugh! I needed that!

My favorite part was them singing about how to make it. "One, cut a hole in a box, Two stick your junk in the box, Three, have her open the box". Too funny!

Wow, maybe Dick in a Box will become the new Chia pet of holiday gift giving!

Did they actually sing that on SNL or is that a special video for U Tube?

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
That was so funny! Thank you for posting that. I had a shit day and that made me laugh! I needed that!

My favorite part was them singing about how to make it. "One, cut a hole in a box, Two stick your junk in the box, Three, have her open the box". Too funny!

Wow, maybe Dick in a Box will become the new Chia pet of holiday gift giving!

Did they actually sing that on SNL or is that a special video for U Tube?

That was my favorite part too
lmao.gif

It was actually on SNL but they bleeped out the word "dick." It's the gift that keeps on giving, hopefully.

kaliraksha

Omg, yay something funny from SNL... although my fiance was confused behind me and watched it with me then asked if that gift was acceptable for Christmas... I just glared at him.... haha. Thanks for the laugh =)

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Omg, yay something funny from SNL... although my fiance was confused behind me and watched it with me then asked if that gift was acceptable for Christmas... I just glared at him.... haha. Thanks for the laugh =)

LOL! Men
lmao.gif

hyperRealGurl

wow im late watching this. had a good laugh that for sure ohhhhhhhhhhhh man almost choked on my rice.... buwahahahahahahaha

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha

rofl.gif
That sounds like what my b/f would say if he saw it! Note to self: don't let Jordan watch dick in the box video until after Christmas.

MAC_Whore

Yeah, I'm back. I had to watch it again. That video makes me roll! So funny. I was actually humming that song at work today. Then I would catch myself and think...

1) What if someone recognizes the song? They would be thinking, "damn, someone has dick on their mind"

2) What if I get carried away with the humming and break in the chorus of "Dick in a Box"?
lol.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Yeah, I'm back. I had to watch it again. That video makes me roll! So funny. I was actually humming that song at work today. Then I would catch myself and think...

1) What if someone recognizes the song? They would be thinking, "damn, someone has dick on their mind"

2) What if I get carried away with the humming and break in the chorus of "Dick in a Box"?
lol.gif

I keep wanting to sing the dang on song. It's stuck in my head...especially...

Step One: Cut a hole in a box
Step Two: Put your junk in the box
Step Three: Have her open the box

lmao.gif

amoona

omg when me n my cousin saw this on snl we fell off the bed laughing. my first thought was color me bad lol. thanks for putting it up, now i can show my boyfriend.

Latest posts