Dick In a Box

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
omg when me n my cousin saw this on snl we fell off the bed laughing. my first thought was color me bad lol. thanks for putting it up, now i can show my boyfriend.

Ha ha, I thought Color Me Bad too.

d_flawless

i can't believe he's getting shit for it too, it's freakin hilarious; it's not like the superbowl, where children are in the audience
smiles.gif

"one, cut a hole in the box..." lol

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i can't believe he's getting shit for it too...

Who's on his case about this? I hadn't heard about that.

Oh and we can't forget about another gem of a line...

"Over at your parents house...a dick in a box".
lol.gif
Just what you want your significant other to give you during a holiday gatherings at grandma's!
rofl.gif

I also seriously crack up at that demented look he gets in his eyes when he suggests it for Hannakuh!
lol.gif

Kiseki

I loved it!!! This was hysterical.

I'm having a bad case of holiday blues and this made me laugh.

Thanks

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
I loved it!!! This was hysterical.

I'm having a bad case of holiday blues and this made me laugh.

Thanks

Awww, sorry to hear your holidays aren't going well. I hope they pick up.
smiles.gif

theSANDRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Who's on his case about this? I hadn't heard about that.

Oh and we can't forget about another gem of a line...

"Over at your parents house...a dick in a box".
lol.gif
Just what you want your significant other to give you during a holiday gatherings at grandma's!
rofl.gif

I also seriously crack up at that demented look he gets in his eyes when he suggests it for Hannakuh!
lol.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MAC_Whore

Yeah, I came back to watch it one more time. It's still so damn funny! This time, I learned to appreciate:

-The big gold chains
-The early 90's, Miami Vice-tailored coats, paired with the ochre shirts, topped with big Dynasty shoulder pads. Because we all know that nothing says "REAL MAN" like shoulder pads.
-The facial hair that is more manicured than the gardens at Versailles

Oh, I almost forgot to ask, did anyone get this for Christmas? No? Hanukkah? Anyone? Kwanza, perhaps?
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Warning...here comes a post in poor taste:

I saw my cat had crawled into a box this a.m. and this is what popped into my head. Yeah, you guessed it....

PUSSY IN A BOX

IMG_1864.JPG

MAC_Whore

Guess what song was nominated for an Emmy?
lol.gif

From MSN this a.m.:

Unprintable Song Up for Emmy on Saturday
Sept. 7, 2007, 3:02 PM EST
By Michael Cidoni
The Associated Press

There are dozens of surprises among the more than 400 Emmy nominees, but none quite like the one we can't name in this story.

It's in the Original Music and Lyrics category, a holiday-themed music video that aired last December on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" with an off-color title. Performed by Justin Timberlake and "SNL" cast member Andy Samberg, the fake music video describes packaging a certain part of the male anatomy in a gift box and presenting it to a loved one.

We'll just call it "(Blank) in a Box."

Given the subject matter, little wonder some of those involved were caught off-guard by the TV academy's acknowledgment.

"I was not aware until this year that there was (such) a category at the Emmys, and I'm not sure whether it's in the big Emmys or the little Emmys," observed longtime "SNL" producer Lorne Michaels, "but we were thrilled."...........

frocher

^^Lol, I would love to see it win. Could you just imagine the look on the losers' faces. It might look something like this :goofy: or
icon_eek.gif

frocher

A co-worker just told me that Dick in a Box won an Emmy! I should have watched that awards show, it would have been hilarious to watch announced.

sabn786

haha i am so excited they won the emmy..the creative arts awards were already given out but the actual show hasn't aired yet...it'll air on Sept 16 at 8pm eastern on FOX..and ryan seacrest is hosting..hmm..i heard thers a rumor that they're trying to get andy samberg and justin timberlake to perform the song!! i really hope they do..that would be hystericall!!!

Latest posts