Did anyone else lose Specktra most of today?

Ursula

I could not get on Spectra until just recently. I felt lost without my beauty friends. Did anyone else have this experience today?

starbucksmocha

YES! I was like wtf is going on... at first I thought it was my internet, but then I realized it was only this site
ssad.gif

Ursula

ohthedrama4vi.gif
It was painful wasn't it. I always seem to have something I want to look up or ask a question about and I couldn't. Terrible drama!

gildedangel

Yes, judging from posting times it was down from 9:30am to 2pm Standard MNT time, so it was down for about 4 hours and 30 minutes.

dietcokeg

yeah i was freackin out to it kept saying page load error, i thought their was a prob wit my net. phewww, its sorted out now
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Yup, but a few hours to me wasn't that bad. There was a time (I believe at the beginning of the year) that I was unable to access Spectra for at least 2 weeks. Now that was hard.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Unlike the rest of you I have a life and I am not addicted to Specktra so I didn't even notice it was down....You guys really have too much time on your hands IMO

Are you friggin kidding..I was so friggin pissed!! Wtf is going on I kept asking myself!!
SOS.gif

Ursula

LOL, you had me going for a second there Tish.......NOT! Actually, it was good for me, I got some actual work done.
winks.gif

hawaii02

I check e-mail after I get my kids to school..no Specktra
ssad.gif
I had to go to the kitchen and drink my coffee this morning
lol.gif

LMD84

pleased it wasn't just me! i was so sad last night when i got home fro work to find no specktra! with my hubby away for 3 weeks i'm on my own each night (well i have kitties to talk to!) so i missed not having specktra! Goodness i'm a loser!
tong.gif