Did anyone try this dress??!!

baskootah

Hello,
I want to try this dress below but iam not sure if it is like the picture or not. because I've tried some lingerie from victoria secret website but it look different than the picture ,I mean the color of the material. I wonder if anyone had seen or bought this dress . any opinion on the dress will be helpful.
THANKS
cutey.gif

v1.jpg

Stephie Baby

I really like it as well, but it seems like one of those dresses that only looks good on the model.
ssad.gif
I don't think it would look that good on me. I feel weird in long dresses.

you can always alter the dress to make it your own.. like hem the seam.. bring it up higher its always good to alter the dress to fit.. if u really love the look then fix it up it'll look great after!

NatalieMT

It is absolutely beautiful, I love the colour and the patterns! I guess if you are tall you could pull it off at that length, otherwise as others have said it'd make a great short dress too without too much complicated altering.

pratbc

What a beautiful dress!!! I sooo wish I could pull it off! I am very thin, but also short, so long dresses make me look stumpy hehe. I hate looking at clothes on VS because they never look like that on you IRL.

Sexya(TM)?Princess

as far as colors go, i find that VS's pics are brighter/contrasted online. in person expect that dress to be less intense.like the pink u see is probaly a bit paler and not as vibrant.

LVobsessed

With my experience with buying clothes @ VS. It's always a hit or miss. The fabric quality of their clothes suck when it comes to their sweaters. But I have bought a dress from them before and I love it. But if your short like me it's hard to buy a maxi dress b/c the inseams are too long. Their size chart does a run small so maybe get a size up? Oh and VS does have a good return policy but you have to pay like 5 bucks for the shipping back which isn't too bad. hth!

funkychik02

I really like that one! Someone needs to go buy it and post a dotd( dress of the day), I'm curious on what it looks like on a regular gal.

kaliraksha

I had a dress like that and it was a silky clingy material and looked really cute casually when my stomach was flatter... but as soon as I had some tum it looked like a pregnancy dress. Just for you take as consideration... but i love the flowiness and the colors.

meaghan<3

so pretty! however, this past summer i purchased 6 dresses from vs and had to return all of them due to the quality of material/different looks from website. good luck though!!

Latest posts