Did Rihanna and Beyonce have their breasts done?

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
i'm completely opposite. my breasts are humongo and I can't wait to have them reduced. I'm actually planning a doctors visit and everything, because I want the surgery ASAP. i'd much rather be a 32A/B than a 32DDD/E/F/G

th_remoteImage-61.gif

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I sometimes feel really uncomfortable in certain shirts/dresses/etc. because I can't fill them out and then I have to pull out my chicken cutlets (the instant fake breasts you put into your bra/swimsuit/dress/whatever) and then I worry about the chicken cutlets popping out and landing on the floor and everyone being like "wtf is that?"
rofl.gif

I mean I wouldn't want to be a 32DDD/E/F/G or anything but my ideal size would be a full B-cup to a small C-cup. Now being 5"2" and weighing 98-100 lbs, I've realized and come to terms with being "happy" with the size I've been delivered with. I'd probably look ridiculous with anything larger. .unless the augmentation was done properly.

MAC_Pixie04

i doubt they've had them done. you'd be surprised what can be done to make breasts look much better.

i've actually done some light body contouring, i gave a flatchested bridesmaid the cleavage of her dreams with some face & body makeup and sealant.

The style of Rihanna's dress really pushes her breasts up, and i'm sure they're taped, as that dress doesn't offer as much support as a typical tube dress would.

beyonce's are taped for sure, even fake breasts wouldn't sit that stiff in such an open dress. fashion tape is like an awards night staple--i personally prefer duct tape.

user79

I think they are just taped up and they used those silicone inserts to push up the boobs.

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
That was my opinion. Free speech.

Yeah, I wasn't "blocking" your free speech nor was I being rude, but there's a much nicer way to say "I'd never get mine done" without being so hyper-critical...Just MY opinion.

dollypink

beyonce might've done - but i don't think rhianna has, i really admire her body, she has an amazing shape

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock

I sometimes feel really uncomfortable in certain shirts/dresses/etc. because I can't fill them out and then I have to pull out my chicken cutlets (the instant fake breasts you put into your bra/swimsuit/dress/whatever) and then I worry about the chicken cutlets popping out and landing on the floor and everyone being like "wtf is that?"
rofl.gif

I mean I wouldn't want to be a 32DDD/E/F/G or anything but my ideal size would be a full B-cup to a small C-cup. Now being 5"2" and weighing 98-100 lbs, I've realized and come to terms with being "happy" with the size I've been delivered with. I'd probably look ridiculous with anything larger. .unless the augmentation was done properly.

lmao...chicken cutlets! you are too funny
lmao.gif

everyone wants what they don't have. You are pretty small though, so I'm sure that your breasts suit you even though you don't like them. I'm 5'6 and 145 lbs. and I guess thats pretty average, but my breasts are definetly not average. my back is really small and so is everything else on my body compared to my chest lol

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chako012
Whats with boob jobs neways????? can't people love their natural boobs...whats so good about boobs...boobs boobs boobs....=.=

same as some people feel better and more feminine wearing makeup

some feel the same way about having there boobs done

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
normal_MQ_VMA07_041.jpg

I don't know you guys. It looks more like silicone/saline than contouring. I had heard she had them done but I never believed it...that is until now.

i swear in both pics you can see a bit of a black bra...she might have a low plunging gel bra on...

Indigowaters

It's funny when people don't have what they want how quick they are to say what someone else has isn't real. Be happy with yourself and don't worry about what someone else has. That's just my 2 cents.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock

rofl.gif

Were I actually to do an implant procedure I would only go up to a small C. Balance it out. Kate Hudson titties above JLo's ass is somewhat jarring.

vina

no those are not implants on either of them. I thought guys were the ones obsessed with boobs. God forbid they have their tatas pushed up without being under scrutiny.

x-ivy

sometimes too it can be how they stand. see for yourself :p
if you stand with your hands on your hips pushing your elbows back a little, you almost insantly get that circular shape :S

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-ivy
sometimes too it can be how they stand. see for yourself :p
if you stand with your hands on your hips pushing your elbows back a little, you almost insantly get that circular shape :S

lol...i just tried this in the mirror. They didn't move at all! They're just way too big
weeping.gif

x-ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lol...i just tried this in the mirror. They didn't move at all! They're just way too big
weeping.gif

AWW! *hugs*
well then i guess you wouldn't even need to do that :p

i usually only doing it when my crush is looking over at me
blush-anim-cl.gif
:brow:

and even then it doesn't really work :S
and i would think my chest is medium sized :S

i just noticed it when i was shopping online for bras at victoria secret...all the models were doing something like that and it worked for them....

maybe the bra was to small and squished them too
tong.gif

misstwiggwinkle

It was printed in a national English newspaper. I dont think they would have photoshopped it it. It stated it was a genuine photo.