Did they discontinue Sprout?

emilyjoy

Or am I just blind. I can't find it on MAC's website.. and I REALLY want it..
Please help me!

bellaetoile

i know it was discontinued. possibly in early/mid-2oo6. perhaps someone can give you a more pinpointed date. i know when i got it, which was sometime late last year, i payed slightly over retail from someone on LJ because it was indeed discontinued at that point. frankly, it's not even that special of a color, IMO.

emilyjoy

^
darn. I just started collecting, like 2 months ago or so lol. So I didn't know. I don't like any of the other greens nearly as much
ssad.gif

jenii

I think was discontinued even BEFORE 2006. It hasn't been available for a long while.

I got mine on eBay from a girl who I know sells authentic stuff. I got a pro pan refill of it. I really love the color, and I paid maybe a $12 total for it. I don't know if she has it anymore, though. She might have just had that one.

electrostars

If you're lucky you can find it for a decent price on ebay.
I bought 3 sprout pro pans on ebay for like 30 bucks last year. lol.

emilyjoy

Yeah, I checked out ebay last night.. and it seemed like there were a good number of them on there, but I think I'm going to wait to buy anything from ebay until I'm a little more "advanced" I don't want to buy anything that's fake.

Thanks everyone, though
greengrin.gif

Chic 2k6

I bought Sprout pro pan e/s from MAC freestanding in NYC, its on Spring Street in SoHo. got it in December 2006, try calling them perhaps?

bellaetoile

you could try the 'gone but not forgotton' program. i'm sure if you search specktra you can find the information. they might be able to find one for you since sprout hasn't been as popular or sought after as, say, parrot.