Did ya'll see this???

Isis

eeksign.gif
jackpot!

user3

I realize you all may have thought of this and I know some people dislike people who do this but since the link as been posted I would snipe bid on this. Otherwise the price war could get a bit crazy. JMO
(Yes I realize I making the suggestion the the "whole board")

Place one bid just to get things moving and then snipe that sucker.

I wish I could bid but I have put myself on a no buy. I have too much stuff already.

Also that seller has it on reserve. I'd see if you can find out what the reserve might be. Some sellers will tell you.

Just wanted to add if they go by the price of each item that lot is going to be major cash!

Great lot! I always wanted SALSABELLE & SUNDRENCHED

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
$162.50 and the reserve's still not met... good lord...

Well if totall everything at their current MAC prices you looking at around $300 for the lot at current retail value.

That is not counting the mad prices people pay for Parrot. Which is done right crazy considering there are plenty of other colors that look like it.

You'd think the seller would have started the bidding a bit higher price unless they are planning on selling it for around $200-$250.
I am sure the bidding might go that high but who knows.
I understand the lure of starting things at a low bid but just by doing the math there is going to have to be some MAJOR bidding going on the reach that retail value.

user4

the seller is looking to make at least 500... AT LEAST!!! parrot itself has gone for about 100 before...

Isis

This seller is probably banking on the fact that a low start w/ reserve will drive the price up higher & faster, than if it was pre-set at a higher price & no reserve.
I'm going to find this one very ammusing to watch!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I want it!! I started to be a MAC addict AFTER this collection!
ssad.gif

Haha! Me too!!!
I even have a postcard of it!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I want it!! I started to be a MAC addict AFTER this collection!
ssad.gif

I 3rd that!

CaliKris

Oops.....

icon_eek.gif
I met the reserve! I really didn't mean to do that, but it was killing me not knowing the reserve price! hahahahahaha

Latest posts