Did you hear...???

Katura

That Chirstina Aguilera is possibly having a baby???!!!

I know I know...I'm a gossip fiend...but seriously...can you imgaine how gorgeous that baby is gonna be?!!?!?

Joran and Christina seem like they are super in love...they willl make great parents if this is true!!!

I love Christina...she seems like sucha lady now
smiles.gif
not so dirrrrrrrty haha

Katura

Taken in Osaka Japan at a concert this week! Look at her little bump!

xtinnna.jpg

Pic from Perezhilton.com

Trashionista

hrm....yeah, she totally looks pregnant. that's not bloating! aww and she's even glowing...oh wait, that's probably just MSF har har har
tong.gif

but wow. im definitely going to have to put my money on yes, she is pregnant. she looks around the 3 month mark. they're probably going to wait until shes past the 1st trimester to announce it. i can't wait!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Awww that's cute!

Poor daddy.. if it's a girl he's gonna have a lot of trouble keeping the guys away from his little baby! LOL

TangoMango

I hope she's pregnant. She's going to be so cute (even cuter) IF she's pregnant. I already like her style, so I can't wait to see what she wears IF she is pregnant.

aziajs

I don't know how the baby will turn out but I think she will look adorable as a pregnant woman. I hope they'll be great parents.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I don't know how the baby will turn out but I think she will look adorable as a pregnant woman. I hope they'll be great parents.

surely they can't be worse than young hollywood.
I really like Christina's style now that she's no longer sporting the dirty image.

kimmy

she's going to make the most adorable pregnant woman ever. she's so fabulous, and i bet her baby is going to be wearing the cutest clothes ever in life!

Raerae

It's pretty crazy seeing all the women I grew up watching on TV and listening on the radio start haveing children. And I love Xtina. I've been a fan of hers since her first single Genie in a Bottle lol... You gotta rub me the right way! I wasn't much of a mickey mouse club gal when I was little lol.

I still <3 her Stripped album. One of my favorite CD's to this day.