Did you just call me NAUGHTY?

mrsgray

Seriously, I had absolutely no intention on getting anything from the naughty nautical collection. Until I walked into Mac today. The artist was absolutely incredible.

47b8db35b3127ccec449500d2b2400000056108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

47b8db35b3127ccec449f3d46b3400000056108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

47b8db35b3127ccec449cb19ead500000056108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

Products Used (all Mac unless stated)

Vellum (all over lid)
Neutral pink (on top of Vellum)
Submarine (crease)
Nyx black(outer corner & crease)
Vanilla (highlight)
Port Red (lipstick)
Vino(pencil)
Glamourous O.D. (dazzleglass)

I really liked this look..I've never like red lips until now
thmbup.gif

vcanady

OMG this is HOT! The red lips look amazing on you and your eyeshadow!??!!!! Your MA is incredible!!

mrsgray

You ladies are so kind. Thank you so much. I was very uneasy wearing the red lips in public UNTIL this lady stopped me in the grocery store and I told me I look absolutely incredible. I think my cheeks got as red as my lips,thats how hard I was blushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
OMG this is HOT! The red lips look amazing on you and your eyeshadow!??!!!! Your MA is incredible!!

Thanks you so much. I was rereading my initial post and it looks as if I'm saying my MA did the look for me. But I just wanna say NOPE it was all me. She put the lip combo together for me, and on my hand no less. She was incredible. But the face is all me, it's the image I saw in my head.
smiles.gif
Sometimes those images don't come out right but I'm sure glad you guys are liking it.

Thanks again, you guys make it so easy for me to keep going in this world of makeup.
thmbup.gif