Didn't order sparkle eye pencils or Pink Meringe

karen

I love pink merengue. My favourite two lipglasses are Fine China and Fleur de Light. It reminds me of them, but with a bit of true pink; while FC is more apricot based, and FdL is more baby pink based. VERY sheer.

The pencils, btw, are crap.

michy_mimi

I disagree about the pencils. They are very nice ...especially if you want to actually see the glitter. Alot of ones I have tried the glitter disapears once you apply it, but not these., They glide on and look nice!
smiles.gif
HTH

karen

On the other hand, when I tried the pencils, the glitter went everywhere EXCEPT the line that the liner made. Maybe it depends on the batch, but I personally don't like them.

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy_mimi
I disagree about the pencils. They are very nice ...especially if you want to actually see the glitter. Alot of ones I have tried the glitter disapears once you apply it, but not these., They glide on and look nice!
smiles.gif
HTH

This was my experience too. I'd actually say they are comparable to my loved but long gone Tony & Tina glitter liners.

d_flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrobin
This was my experience too. I'd actually say they are comparable to my loved but long gone Tony & Tina glitter liners.

i totally was in love with that black and silver t&t one, i know what you mean!

i only purchased peacocked, but i also prefer the look on some of the perm. pencils, which i like better sans glitter, and seem like similar tones to me

Latest posts