Difference between cream&pearl blushcreme

wannabelyn

i have no idea what the difference is. All i have is blossoming.

can someone explain it to me?
how is the pearl different from the cream?

Which one is better?

thanks in advance!!!
smiles.gif

Luxurious

pearl has tiny sparkles "inside" and that looks very nice on cheeks. i think cream hasn't something like that it is only creamy. ( not so much help
smiles.gif
)

Wattage

That's correct - the pearl ones have shimmer in them, the cream ones are just colour without any shimmer.

Myself, I totally prefer the creams. The shimmers can be very shimmery sometimes and can enlarge the look of your pores in certain lights. I sometimes use them as a highlight though
greengrin.gif

HTH!

wannabelyn

ohhhhh that's the difference!!!
funny thing is i actually don't find my blossoming to be shimmery at all...like i can't see any in it.
if i buy the cream wouldn't it be really muted

shriekingviolet

not at all? Even when applied? Both my blossoming and my sweet william are really pearlescent when applied. Almost more so than some of my frost blushes.

wannabelyn

nah come to think of it

i mean i like to use blossoming but i don't see any pearly effect at all! i'm thinking in the lines of strobe cream? like it isn't like the strobe cream effect

maybe i need to use it side by side with a cream one...

jinsy

i prefer the cream ones too although the pearl ones aren't really very frosty. i can then layer a bit of shimmer or glow when i want it. love cherche the best, then uncommon.

Latest posts