difference between SUBTLE pigment & INNUENDO eyeshadow?

cloverette

hey girls,

as these two have the same color descriptions, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the two?

thanks
smiles.gif

Kristen

I swatched them out in the store on tuesday to compare... I can't remember the colour difference (i think innuendo was a little bit lighter) but texture-wise, subtle pigment was frostier and creamier to apply. I found innuendo a bit harder/chalkier

neeshie

Thanks for that.
I need both!!!!...too bad i have to wait til nov 4th when we get it here in the uk...i have a load of money earmarked for make up and its burning a hole in my pocket....roll on nov 4th!!!!!!

scrapbookromance

innuendo has a little purple extra to it that subtle pigment doesn't - atleast I see it. I put subtle and entremauve on one eye, and innudendo and entremauve on my other eye and I noticed a difference in the overall look

m4dswine

Ooh yay, that helps me too... was wondering which to get, but the Innuendo looks more like what I'm after. What with not needing Entremauve now, I'm saving money left right and centre!

Neeshie, I thought the collections were out on Nov 2nd here? I know I can't get to a MAC until Nov 4th cos the nearest one is a Saturday trip.

neeshie

it probably is the 2nd, i am really confused.
Do you know if they come out earlier in the pro store in london?