Differences among MAC pencil eyeliners?

Patricia

MAC has so many eyeliners:

eye pencil
eye kohl
technakohl
powerpoint eye pencil

what are the differences? which are the best?

thanks
heart.gif

mena22787

i only have graphblack tecknakohl--it's pretty good for an e/l, but it doesn't stay on my waterline at all. idk what else to say about it..

Danapotter

From my experience:

1. Eye Pencils--your basic pencil formula

2. Eye Kohls--slightly creamier than the pencils, and softer (better for smudging)

3. Kohl Power Pencils--creamy and usually have a duo chrome (or two toned) look (smudge well)

4. Technakohls--dry very quickly, great for long wear, do not need to be sharpened (just turned up, like shadesticks)

5. Powerpoint--Metallic, with shimmer, matte. Long wear, not really smudgable

Hope I helped!
th_DANCE.gif

ETA: I do not own any of MAC's liners, this is just based off of me trying them on in stores

DirtyPlum

eye pencil - just a good long-lasting eyeliner

eye kohl - soft pencil specifically for waterline, but can be used elsewhere too!

eye power kohl - stronger colour than above

technakohl - softer texture, easier to smudge, longer lasting, strong colour pay-off - the father of the eye pencils basically!!

powerpoint eye pencil - the mother of eyepencils, its waterproof, smudgeproof, diff. finishes, good colour pay-off.

In terms of which are the best, depend on your requirements. All serve fairly different purposes. I would personally go for the powerpoints and power kohls!

HTH chick!
xxx