Different days, different looks

PinkPearl

Hey all!
here are some looks i did in the past couple of days..

Look #1
this look was inspired by Ruby_Woo did and i love how it turned out!
pic26.jpg
pic25.jpg

pic24.jpg
pic23.jpg

Products used (all MAC unless stated):
FACE
select spf 15 in NC43 mixed with revlon colorstay in beige
select cover up in NC35
MSF natural in medium dark
maybelline define-a-brow in dark brown
Fix+

CHEEKS
accentuate/sculpt . dollymix . pearl CCB

EYES
UDPP . violet pigment . fig.1 . post haste . graphology . seedy pearl . penultimate liner . MUFE liner in 11L . CG lash blast

LIPS
plink l/s . love nectar l/g

Look #2
This one is pretty much a matte version of the previous look, using MUFE shadows!
pic27.jpg
pic29.jpg

pic28.jpg
pic30.jpg

FACE
same stuff

CHEEKS
accentuate/sculpt . peachykeen . pearl CCB

EYES
UDPP . iris eyes fluidline (as a base) . MUFE #9, #92 and #58 . brule . pink opal pigment (for inner corner) . UD perversion . CG lash blast

LIPS
fast thrill l/s . love knot l/g

Look#3
I'm only posting an EOTD for this one because i didnt like how the lips turned out
tong.gif

pic31.jpg

pic32.jpg

EYES
corn shadestick . bright sunshine . kelly green pigment . velvet moss . plumage . shroom . MUFE aqua liner in 7L. penultimate liner . CG lash blast

Look #4
this is a look i did for fun.. i'm trying to step outside of the box and do some more fun, dramatic looks! let me know what you think!
yes.gif

pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg

pic1.jpg
pic4.jpg

FACE
same stuff

CHEEKS
accentuate/sculpt . sincere . pearl CCB

EYES
minted eye kohl . gesso . velvet moss . MUFE #92 . ricepaper . penultimate liner . CG lash blast . Quo lashes

LIPS
bare slimshine . naked space l/g

Thats all for now
winks.gif

Comments and feedbacks are welcome! Thanks guys!

Brittni

Hard to pick a fave, they are all wonderfully done. I love the first and last ones especially. And the blue waterline on the third POPS and is a great touch! Where do you find Quo lashes?!

aziajs

I love them all. I would never have paired a red shade with the purple but it loos amazing. I also love how you lined and cut your crease in the last week.

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Hard to pick a fave, they are all wonderfully done. I love the first and last ones especially. And the blue waterline on the third POPS and is a great touch! Where do you find Quo lashes?!

Thank you! i think Quo lashes are only sold at shopper drug mart in canada, but they are really similar to Ardell's 101 (i think)
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love them all. I would never have paired a red shade with the purple but it loos amazing. I also love how you lined and cut your crease in the last week.

Thank you!
winks.gif

Soeth23

Ah, you look so pretty on all of these. They are all gorgeous & I'm totally stealing one or two.
smiles.gif

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeth23
Ah, you look so pretty on all of these. They are all gorgeous & I'm totally stealing one or two.
smiles.gif

lol.. thank you
heart.gif