oi54t1.jpg

i53x2a.jpg

33jkzlg.jpg

v46l95.jpg

i used
mystery with a little but of carbon for my brows
concealer underneath and above brows
eyeshadows-
steamy, nocturnelle, parafrait amor, kid, fertile, sketch, beautiful iris, violet trance, and the other light purple from the baloonacy quad, crystal avalanche, nylon, hepcat, stars n rockets
alot of eyeshadows.....
blacktrack fluidline

and for my question:
How do my porcelain girls who like full coverage out there like the studio scuplt foundation?

im interested in buying it but i wanted to see what all you fair skinned girls thought... ive been noticing my studio fluid isnt cutting it anymore i feel like it gets orangey threw out the day
let me know. thank you

aggrolounge

Pretty colors! <3 And eh, well I noticed that Studio Sculpt was lighter on me than SFF when I used it... so that might be a plus. I liked the foundation overall, but I got a little greasy when I used it x.x.. if you don't have oily skin you may like it, esp since the color is a little lighter. It's worth trying a sample, definitely.

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by myalterego
Prettiful. What lipstick did you use?

i used bare essentials 'sugar cookie' lipgloss
and MAC whirl lipliner

pinkkvintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
Beautiful, but holy crap, that's a lot of shadows!!

Your eyeliner is amazing!

Thank you/
yes lots of eyeshadows i go crazy with the blending. i really need to get a BRIGHT as hell purple

widdershins

Omg I love your liner and eyebrows! I looooove Studio Sculpt because NC15 was always a little too dark for me, but in this it matches! You can definitely build up the layers, but I find even one layer covers most of my blemishes/red spots and under eye circles. hth! (I have oily skin, but I just make sure to use a primer and set it with powder on my t-zone)

sn0wbunnie

Oooh, so pretty! And love the liner, too.

I don't know much about foundations because I never really wear them, but I have been hearing great things about Studio Sculpt, apparently it's lighter than the previous MAC fndtns? Also, less oxidization - this is the "orangey" look that the others develop after a bit. HTH!