Dilemma...Please help

kimb

Ok soooo. My friends are getting married Feb. 3rd and I already for my dress and accessories. Only thing is I am in a dilemma... I always wear my makeup very vibrant as far as color are concerned and I don’t know how to wear my makeup for the wedding with the dress... I’ve included a few photos so you can see the colors of the dress and such. I rarely ever wear red unless it is shoes or nail polish... what colors can anyone suggest for eye makeup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

prinzessin784

I would do a neutral eye with black liner, lashes, and a matching red lipstick. That would still be dramatic yet not over bearing or take away from the dress, which is gorgeous by the way!

Fairybelle

^^I agree with these recs 110%. Glam up the lips but keep the eyes simple with no brights/too much shadow. Liquid liner and a bit of Malt or Wedge e/s is enough.

Also wanted to add, if you like Dita's look (see above post link), go to the MAC website and look for her in the Viva Glam VI "Looks" section. HTH!

ben

great dress, and i agree with the other ladies....keep it simple, some neutral eye shadow with smudged out black liner and black lashes with a nice red lip would look so hot!

let us know what you end up doing and post pics please : 0 )

Hawkeye

OMG that is gorgeous!!
I was watching Star Trek last night (OK HOLD ON) and I saw a gorgeous makeup look that I'm going to copy! It's a very fresh faced monochromatic look and it's SUPER hot

Well groomed brows
Shroom on the browbone
Kid on the lid
Take Satin Taupe and line your lid with it -do not go in the crease just line it fairly thickly and on the lower lashline
Blacktrack fluidliner winged out
False eyelashes (or make your lashes as full and gorgeous as possible)
White Eyeshadow on the lower lashline (like on the waterline)

Cheeks use a pink blush

Then for the lips do a YLBB lip look. Even if it is a little pinky.

It was so gorgeous on Star Trek it's very monocromatic but the lashes are the star in this look!