Dilemna

triccc

Ok, so I am back out hunting for a job, it's now time for me to get out and help out with the bills again!

And there is one job I really want and another job(I don't want as much) I know I will be offered. I am most likely going to be offered the one I don't like before the one I really really like.

Now I plan on I accepting the one I don't like as much, in case the other one doesn't pick me out of how ever many people that applied for the open position...

But if they do choose me and I already accepted the other job.. how do I tell them?

I have never been in this predicament!

Beauty Mark

How long of a time difference is there going to be, what kind of jobs are we talking about, etc.?

If Job A offers before Job B, you could always ask for a day or two consider. Call Job B and ask when they plan on making their decision and explain why.

MACATTAK

If you start at the job you don't really want & the other job offers you a position, just be honest. Tell them that you got a better offer, or it's just better for you. Things like this happen all the time, so don't feel bad. Do what's right for you
smiles.gif

Latest posts