Dinah Shore makeup :)

SonRisa

So I didn't really take "makeup" pictures while I was gone but you can still see it in some of them . . .

White Diamonds Party

60.jpg

63.jpg

67.jpg

Eyes: Stillife as base, Sketch "etched" in the crease with a 266 and blended upwards with 219 brush, Mink Pink and Cool Pink pigment on lower browbone with 224 brush, Pink Opal on browbone with 213 brush, Pink Opal, Reflects Red glitter and Fix+ on eyelid with 242 brush, Sketch and Carbon on outer lid with 219 brush. Pink Opal dusted on inner eye with 216 brush. Adorn Crystals next to tear duct. Blacktrack with 263 brush to line and Sugar half lashes with #3 lashes over them.

Cheeks: Refined Golden Bronzer to contour, Pleasureflush to highlight.

Lips: Little Tease lipliner, B-Cup lipstick and Tongue in Chic laquer

Treasure Island (black and red) Party

94.jpg

95.jpg

98.jpg

Eyes: Beiging shadestick, Soft brown and Texture in the crease with 224 brush, Vapour on browbone and lid with 213 brush, Blacktrack to line upper lid and Suagr half lashes and #3 lashes. Flammable with 219 brush to line and smoke out underneath lower lashes.

Cheeks: Refined Golden Bronzer to contour, New Vegas MSF to highlight

Lips: Burgandy and Cherry lipliners and Rocker lipstick

109.jpg

IMGP0091.jpg

Eyes: Beiging as base, Soft brown in crease with 224 brush, Velvet Moss in crease with 222 brush, Femme Noir in crease with 219 brush. Overgrown on lid with 213 brush, Femme noir on outer lid with 219 brush. #3 lashes Vapour and Retrospect on browbone with 216 brush. Tealo as upper and lower liner.

Cheeks: Refined Golden Bronzer and Summer Lily blushcreme

Lips: Subculture lipliner and Romanced lipstick

jennylopez1010

dayum.......someones sexy haha
beautiful job as usual woman....

hey have you ever worked at a store? im thinking of going to a macys but im wondering how it is there? I know you work at a macys so i wanted to compare....

devin

you look fabulous in all the pics! love your hair in the last pics! beautiful makeup as always!
smiles.gif

Sanne

sooo gorgeous!! what bra do you have btw, I wanna have a cleavage like you do!!!
greengrin.gif

aziajs

I love the pics from the White Diamonds Party. How was the weekend??? I want to go next year.

Colorqueen

What a fun bunch of looks! I am amazed at how different Rocker looks on you than it does on me!

Love that green combo at the end- but all of them are great fun.

Looks like you have had a good time! Thanks for taking the time to share the photos with us. It is always such fun to see what you come up with!
greengrin.gif

anuy

seriously. if i saw you in the street, i would holler. and i'm not even into girls. hoooottt!