Dinner date - need quick rec for this look! JLO

SweetCheeks

Please? I know it looks simple but any MAC recs so appreciated so I get it right! Thx!!
db42dea8_image.jpeg

mosha010

Medgal darling !!!! How fare you today my lady? I believe so it is a brown smoky eye plus dear JLO has highlighted her tzone and contoured her nose.. Coral blush... The lippy looks like that Cremecup lippy everyone adores no? I'm no expert. Just throwing my 2 cents to the pot.

xfarrax

I'm NC40 range! Is that brown Mulch or ?????
If I were to hazard a guess I think mac tempting, as the color as seen on the lower lash line has a lot more of a sheen but mulch can also achieve a similar look if that's what you have in your collection

Medgal07

Medgal darling !!!! How fare you today my lady? I believe so it is a brown smoky eye plus dear JLO has highlighted her tzone and contoured her nose.. Coral blush... The lippy looks like that Cremecup lippy everyone adores no? I'm no expert. Just throwing my 2 cents to the pot.
Yes sweet MO I agree that Cream Cup is a contender as well as, Pink Plaid or Snob-----they tend to be favored amongst the smokey eye sect!

PeachTwist

Yes sweet MO I agree that Cream Cup is a contender as well as, Pink Plaid or Snob-----they tend to be favored amongst the smokey eye sect!
Maybe it's just me, but I don't like how that lipstick looks with that blush. Be fine with the eyes if the blush was changed, or change out the lipstick for something else.. but it just seems too pink for the look when it seems like the rest of the look is trying to be bronzey, smokey, glowy and all that crap lol.

Latest posts