dinner

NutMeg

I hate you all!!!! I had my wisedom teeth removed yesterday and I can't really open my jaw. You'd be suprized how fast Jello looses it's appeal.

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
I hate you all!!!! I had my wisedom teeth removed yesterday and I can't really open my jaw. You'd be suprized how fast Jello looses it's appeal.

Oh, boo. That sucks! Mine just started coming in.

d_flawless

right now i'm eatin organic popcorn from target, just had two leftover, cold slices of pizza, but that's just lunch
in about two hours, i'm gonna eat a small bowl of pasta with homeade bolognese sauce topped with cheese...whoo, yeah for skipping lunch then grubbing!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg

woohoo I never grew any wisdom teeth..
My dentist said its rare, and that Im pretty lucky.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK

Evolution at work!
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK

And count your lucky stars everynight... because when you can't open your mouth for 3 days, you can go mad from not being able to yell at people or chew decent food.
rofl.gif

However I never really had alot of pain with it, I just couldn't move my face.

NutMeg

Lol, the pain doesn't really bug me I just hate not being able to eat anything that doesn't resemble baby food. And I just talked to someone today who had three of her wisedom teeth removed... The fourth one never showed up. Who knew?

Apparently I will be having either pizza or chicken and fries tonight... Here's to hoping I can chew!

aquarius11

Tonight I had an egg salad sandwich on toasted wheat bread, plus a pickle on the side! I love me some pickles!

caffn8me

Bhuna Gosht - mutton on the bone fried in its own juices. This particular interpretation of the classic dish isn't for the faint hearted! It's very spicy and takes quite a bit of work to get the meat off the bone. You also have to be on the lookout for whole cardamom pods, cloves, peppercorns and pieces of cinnamon bark as biting into one of these unexpectedly can be quite a surprise! Very tasty though
smiles.gif

Yes, I know it's another Indian meal. Well, tomorrow night I'm having Thai and I might even have some English food on Tuesday night for a change
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

ive had like stuff from the buffet table like mini sausage rolls, cocktail sausages etc... and a marmite sandwich.

can you tell i love Marmite? haha,

ohhhhhthehorror

When I get home from work I am going to have bow tie pasta (because bow ties are classy) with Emeril's Kicked Up Tomato sauce. MMMMMMMM spicy!

aquarius11

Tonight... I had a spinach and arugula salad w/ olive oil and red wine vinegar for dressing, and I sprinkled some oregano, salt and pepper on top, mixed it all up w/ some boiled chicken breast. Yummy.

Chic 2k6

Im gonna have Chicken Korma on rice tonight mmm and my mom's gonna have Chicken Korma on Black Rice