Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

All I can think of when I look at those beads is what it would sound like with all of my cats chasing them...
blink.gif
lol.gif

martiangurll

And here's more on the Golden Winter collection
http://www.makeup4all.com/dior-golden-winter-makeup-collection-for-christmas-2013/
Golden Flower quint looks divine. And unlike the MAC RiRi holiday, the dior liner looks as if it is actually rose gold. I'd love to see a swatch.

vaisforluvrs

Golden Flower quint looks divine. And unlike the MAC RiRi holiday, the dior liner looks as if it is actually rose gold. I'd love to see a swatch.
The US isn't getting the liner
ohboy.gif

Our small incomplete collection is up on Nordstrom now (yes, I am still bitter that we aren't getting the entire collection!)

Dominique33

The US isn't getting the liner
ohboy.gif

Our small incomplete collection is up on Nordstrom now (yes, I am still bitter that we aren't getting the entire collection!)
And Sephora is not getting the beautiful powders ( our local Sephora won't ! ). Both quints are very pretty and the nail polishes esp Royale and Minuit are gorgeous, the 6 Diorific too. I'll pick up some items next week. ( I saw the collection today, it's still " backstage " ).

kittkat

Just received my order from Sephora

I got Dior - Diorific lipstick in Minuit totally disappointed
yucky.gif

sparkles everywhere they migrate I thought if would be similar to Mac Dazzle formula which I have and love

I hate returning but maybe if I try it with lipliner?
sigh.gif

vaisforluvrs

Dior Spring collection! So cute, I can't wait!

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/11/dior-spring-2014-makeup-collection.html#more-85054

MACina

Dior Spring collection! So cute, I can't wait!

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/11/dior-spring-2014-makeup-collection.html#more-85054
eyelove.gif
.....GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I want both Quints and both blushes for sure!

And maybe both Dior Show Monos....especially Opaline sounds amazing!!!

Thank you for sharing!

elkaknits

so safe from this collection… whew. The pink NP in middle looks pretty but the husband won't like it so I might as well forget buying it… that is the thing about spring and summer collections~ I am so into vampy colors that the lack of red or blackened tones nix them. But fall and winter are doomtastic. Always and across almost all lines ;-S

vaisforluvrs

so safe from this collection… whew. The pink NP in middle looks pretty but the husband won't like it so I might as well forget buying it… that is the thing about spring and summer collections~ I am so into vampy colors that the lack of red or blackened tones nix them. But fall and winter are doomtastic. Always and across almost all lines ;-S
Totally agree! I love the deeper colors. I tend to skip lots of collections in the Spring, and most in the Summer.

jebogewf

Yeah, kinda disappointed by this. I'll probably just pick up some nail polishes. Maybe--maybe--a blush. But I'm definitely not interested at all in the quints or mono eyeshadows. The embossing is so pretty--but the colors just seem like, not thought out at all. and Dior was on such a roll too.

elkaknits

Yeah, kinda disappointed by this. I'll probably just pick up some nail polishes. Maybe--maybe--a blush. But I'm definitely not interested at all in the quints or mono eyeshadows. The embossing is so pretty--but the colors just seem like, not thought out at all. and Dior was on such a roll too.
Eh I felt the same. The colors look as if they are aimed to appeal to the pre-teen set. All pinks and lavenders in one and then baby blue and pink and peach in the other. No offense to those of us who wear a lot of those colors… I do wear a lot of purple/plum in my crease and pink toned fleshy colors on lid so not meaning they are bad… they just seem like the color combos you would put in a barbie make-up kit for your kid. Please don't hate me.
2cents.gif

Miss QQ

I saw the holiday collection. The quints are beautiful. I can't decide which to get! The Diorifics are shimmery and I wasn't expecting that. I tried on the orange one, they were new untouched testers. :) It didn't feel dry but it wasn't moisturising. They colours are beautiful but I'll pass. Now that I've seen the Spring collection, I might get a gloss and lipstick from Spring instead. I saw the rose gold liner. It's gorgeous! And I couldn't get it off with a tiny bit of remover at the counter so I know this will stay put on the eye. The stand out nail polish is Minuit for me. The fuchsia, Royale?, is also pretty but dupeable. The perfumed powders look luxurious and exquisite, and the scent is light. Looks like there are matte Mono Fusion eyeshadows for spring. Hope they aren't dry and are blendable, but stays put! The blushes are adorable!

Knope2012

Looks like there are matte Mono Fusion eyeshadows for spring. Hope they aren't dry and are blendable, but stays put! The blushes are adorable!
That's a shame the Diorifics aren't moisturizing. That makes them a skip for me-I'm not paying HE prices on formulas that aren't amazing.

martiangurll

:eyelove: .....GORGEOUS!!!!!! I want both Quints and both blushes for sure! And maybe both Dior Show Monos....especially Opaline sounds amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!
Is that aqua in the palette a highlighter or an eyeshadow? I'm intrigued.

iATEaSEAmonster

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm really immature, but I love their spring collection for 2014. I wasn't all that into Cherie Bow, despite it being a similar concept. I like how they're incorporating more products and colors into this collection, so that might be why.

MACina

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm really immature, but I love their spring collection for 2014. I wasn't all that into Cherie Bow, despite it being a similar concept. I like how they're incorporating more products and colors into this collection, so that might be why.
Me neither...the CB collection did nothing to me
th_dunno.gif