Dior Cosmetics Discussion

StarrySim

Thanks. I actually saw it on the Dior website after I posted. I just mailed in mine for the 250 pts. I would prefer the Extase rather than the serum one, but I would've loved a perfume mini. I wonder if they ever substitute. Can't wait to get mine!

Does anyone know how many items are included in the 100 pt perk, and what they are?

SarahBunny

I think with the 100 point gift you receive a mini mascara and a mini gloss and super mini perfume. It all comes in a tiny paper dior bag that looks like a dior sadle purse but it's tiny and made of paper. They call it a shopping bag I think. I have always got the 100 point and 250 point gift together and I really loved it!

SarahBunny

Yes, I've tried the powder and the Ultimate Whitening UV Base spf 50. I am very pleased with it. I had suffered post acne marks and cleared them. I really love this product. I love the DiorSnow line. It is worth the money.
flower.gif

Miss QQ

Yes, I've tried the powder and the Ultimate Whitening UV Base spf 50. I am very pleased with it. I had suffered post acne marks and cleared them. I really love this product. I love the DiorSnow line. It is worth the money.
flower.gif

Do you find the products heavy? I have some samples two years ago and they were a bit too rich and sticky for me. I'm not sure if they have been reformulated now.

elegant-one

I'll be receiving my order of 2 of the new Dior Addict lipsticks today from Sephora - I'll try to get some good pics to post.

Prettypackages

flower.gif
what products helped you clear your acne marks?

bis

[quote name="Honey&LemonGirl" url="/forum/thread/132941/dior-cosmetics-discussion/300#post_2093452"] http://joeychong.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/rock-your-nails-collection-by-dior/

Swatches of the upcoming Rock Your Nails collex. I was hoping there'd be a swatch of the Rock Topcoat, which I'm the most excited about, but no dice.
[/quote] The Rock Topcoat is a black see-through/transparent with black topcoat that is meant to give the dark colours a glossy finish and more depth. I saw the collection this week and I got the maroon one, Underground. The rest of the colours was really nice, but way too close to what I already have. Let me know if you'd like to see a swatch.

StarrySim

I just thought I'd post a pic of my Dior Diva 250 point gift. I'm looking forward to trying the Extase mascara, but I already have a few opened right now, so it will have to wait. The skincare sample is Capture Totale eye cream (I love eye creams!)