Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

thanks Meddy... my toofie is on.. and not drinking ....................... YET

but I don't see the post from Monsy.. just the quoted lines ..

how is your weekend?

and I like the thud or fainting guy.. lol
fluffy.gif
Yay---so glad toofie is behaving. My weekend is good thanks--hubs washed & styled my hair---God I want my right arm back. Went to the neighbor's
to help celebrate his 40th birthday, their daughter's 3rd birthday and meet the new baby girl born May 1st. Beer, pizza, kids big movie screen in backyard to
watch Frozen. So cute...the kids all knew every line!!! Good family fun was had by all!!! Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and reading a new book.

josephine90

[COLOR=0000FF]I'm hoping by the end of the summer.  That would give me a breather from the massive hauling I've been doing.  No, I did not get anything from AA but I was [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  more tempted by this collection than any of the other recent ones.  I LOVE the packaging but I had to put the breaks on myself.  I really do have way too[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  much makeup, but there's no way that I'll stop buying.  The best I can do is restrict myself a wee bit.  How about you Jo---what gems did you get from AA?[/COLOR]
Tell me about it! I dun think I can finish all my makeup even if I stop buying anything except for foundation for the next twenty yrs! I bought an edward bess lip and cheek rouge just because it was on sale in sephora the other day, I have never even heard of it before! Talk about hauling for no reason :) I really tried to limit myself too, just 3 things from a special packaging mac collection is unheard of from me lol. I bought see me hear me, soul serenade and mystical. I'm thinking of going back for fathom deep, we'll see.

josephine90

I loved Shocking at first, but then it got all clumpy and gooey.. I am on  my last tube so I bought the baby doll instead.
All mascara smudges on me, waterproof, smudge proof, all of it! I think it's the way my eyes are shaped. I might have to resort to ordering some of those Japanese brands from Asia online, maybe those would work on me? Haha maybe I should just get my lash tinted :) but still might give the dior one a try :)

Monsy

Did I cause some confusion again?
huh2.gif

What I meant is - I would love to try that new dior mascara but from the reviews I've read so far does not sound too promising

Starlight77

I really want to try the pink. I can't stop thinking about it. It's not very practical but neither is another lipstick I don't need (haha) so I just may be picking it up. I have a sample from sephora so gonna try that first.

#teamnotpracticalwasteofmoneypinkmascara

Medgal07

Tell me about it! I dun think I can finish all my makeup even if I stop buying anything except for foundation for the next twenty yrs! I bought an edward bess lip and cheek rouge just because it was on sale in sephora the other day, I have never even heard of it before! Talk about hauling for no reason
smiles.gif
I really tried to limit myself too, just 3 things from a special packaging mac collection is unheard of from me lol. I bought see me hear me, soul serenade and mystical. I'm thinking of going back for fathom deep, we'll see.
Enjoy your new goodies Jo. I just did a small de-stashing and put together a package of goodies for my daughter. She is
just starting to appreciate makeup and that makes me so excited---I love giving her things. This is one more thing for us to bond
over. I have to say, the less MAC that I purchase the more open I've become to other brands. I'll always love my MAC & I use some
MAC item or other every day.

Medgal07

Did I cause some confusion again?
huh2.gif

What I meant is - I would love to try that new dior mascara but from the reviews I've read so far does not sound too promising
lmao.gif
I should get my sample soon & I'll let you know what I think of it.

Medgal07

I really want to try the pink. I can't stop thinking about it. It's not very practical but neither is another lipstick I don't need (haha) so I just may be picking it up. I have a sample from sephora so gonna try that first.

Me too Starlight---I think I ordered a full size but I don't recall which---I was rushing to make sure I got the 15 % eBates deal.
So, in additon to the sample I'll be surprised by a full sized item next week.

girlhaha.gif

Starlight77

Me too Starlight---I think I ordered a full size but I don't recall which---I was rushing to make sure I got the 15 % eBates deal.
So, in additon to the sample I'll be surprised by a full sized item next week.

girlhaha.gif
i have a macy's GC coming so i'm gonna buy it with that so I don't feel as guilty LOL Macy's is still 15% off too. woohoo!! although GC will arrive day after it ends
girlhaha.gif

how cool is it that you'll be surprised!! i'm anxious to see what you get too!!

Medgal07

i have a macy's GC coming so i'm gonna buy it with that so I don't feel as guilty LOL Macy's is still 15% off too. woohoo!! although GC will arrive day after it ends
girlhaha.gif

Starlight I've been trying hard to do strategic-hauling. I wanted a Chanel brush---well forget Chanel online---you get free shipping & samples; Nordies has the brush,
free shipping but only 3% back via eBates; Macy's had the brush, free shipping and 15% back via eBates, so I went w/Macy's. I did the same thing w/Sephora for
another YSL BD K&B---free shipping cause I'm Rouge and 15% back via eBates. There was a time when I gave little or no thought to these things, but I have to say I'm
having fun. I draw the line on limited edition and store exclusive items, but when I can, I hunt for he best deal.

girlhaha.gif
I hope I stand by my mascara choice!

Starlight77

girlhaha.gif

Starlight I've been trying hard to do strategic-hauling. I wanted a Chanel brush---well forget Chanel online---you get free shipping & samples; Nordies has the brush,
free shipping but only 3% back via eBates; Macy's had the brush, free shipping and 15% back via eBates, so I went w/Macy's. I did the same thing w/Sephora for
another YSL BD K&B---free shipping cause I'm Rouge and 15% back via eBates. There was a time when I gave little or no thought to these things, but I have to say I'm
having fun. I draw the line on limited edition and store exclusive items, but when I can, I hunt for he best deal.

girlhaha.gif
I hope I stand by my mascara choice!
i do that too. I like sephora because I like the promo code stuff. usually i fill a cart and wait for something good. sometimes i even break my order into 2 so i can get 2 promos. is that bad? i wanted the shisiedo sunscreen so i made 3 orders separate to get 3 and now i'm good for summer. it also made me hit rouge.
girlhaha.gif
i overdosed in bite beauty in the past few weeks. it's become one of my favorite lipstick brands now and with the 15% off it macys and sephora it was so easy to spend this month. i'm a sucker for sales. even though it barely dented my totals
sigh.gif
lol

Starlight77

@Medgal07 i noticed the pink isn't available at macy's but it is at nordies. did it sell out there or not being sold there? anyone know? i may as well get it now then. it's so bright. it's one of those things i need lol.

i really wanted that orange chanel one, so hopefully this fills the void.

honey on boost

Finally received my Dior My lady 002 blush and Sailor np. I initially skipped sailor but it kept calling my name. I'm glad I was able to get it at the vegas store. I'm so in love with this color I'll be wearing it all week
eyelove.gif

It's a little deeper in person, the flash made it look lighter.

Anneri

@Starlight77 (and Med) - do you have access to Essence Cosmetics? I know that some Ultas carry it in the US. They just came out with a line of colourful mascaras which are truely excellent. Also, they're dirt cheap and a great option to experiment with coloured mascara! I already own the blue and turqoise ones and see me winding up with all of them in the future.

http://www.essence.eu/de/produkte/augen/mascara/e/product/colour-flash-volume-mascara-05/

Starlight77

@Starlight77 (and Med) - do you have access to Essence Cosmetics? I know that some Ultas carry it in the US. They just came out with a line of colourful mascaras which are truely excellent. Also, they're dirt cheap and a great option to experiment with coloured mascara! I already own the blue and turqoise ones and see me winding up with all of them in the future.

http://www.essence.eu/de/produkte/augen/mascara/e/product/colour-flash-volume-mascara-05/

Oh i don't think they sell those near me. I do have (and buy) the revlon colorful mascaras whenever they come out. I had tried the pink they last had and I used it a lot more then i thought but i haven't seen pink again in a long time. :(

Dominique33

Finally received my Dior My lady 002 blush and Sailor np. I initially skipped sailor but it kept calling my name. I'm glad I was able to get it at the vegas store. I'm so in love with this color I'll be wearing it all week
eyelove.gif

Gorgeous mani !
eyelove.gif
Beautiful. I am glad you didn't skip it !

LiliV

eyelove.gif

This looks gorgeous! I passed because I thought it would be too similar to YSL Bleu Majorelle but I really like this

cheburaha

eyelove.gif

Such a vibrant color and such gorgeous mani!

Latest posts