Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

[COLOR=0000FF]  You will love Tout Paris!!!!!  :eyelove:  :haha:  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Beautiful color & amazing formula---your kind of lippie!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I ordered La Vie too.[/COLOR]
:) LOL .... Awesome! I'm going to Nordies tomorrow & I'm pretty sure I will get La Vie too......prolly a bunch of other things :flower:

Medgal07

lol.gif
now that is a lot of packages my dear lol....very funny stuff
Lesson learned! And I had a chat w/our UPS guy
lmao.gif

KiKi Kontour

smiles.gif
LOL .... Awesome! I'm going to Nordies tomorrow & I'm pretty sure I will get La Vie too......prolly a bunch of other things
flower.gif
aaaaaah finally someone who's on the same page as meeee...can u swatch em both for me pleeeeease!! i have em in my cart trying to find decent swatches before i pull the trigger!!

Haven

The pigmentation really wasn't fantastic, the sparkle in the gold was lovely... it was just kind of subtle to the point of non-existence otherwise and I'm papery white.
I am extremely pale right now as well, so this probably wouldn't work well on me. I would have to use it as a highlighting palette.

Medgal07

aaaaaah finally someone who's on the same page as meeee...can u swatch em both for me pleeeeease!! i have em in my cart trying to find decent swatches before i pull the trigger!!
wavey.gif
I have Tout Paris and ordered La Vie just yesterday. TP is GORGEOUS!!! Elegant takes amazing swatch photos---much better than my little iPad pics.
I only got the lipstick. The collection has Tout Paris NP but red NP is just so dupable. La Vie, the hot hot pink lipstick is pretty in photos so I think it will
be just as nice IRL. I'lll know for sure when it arrives hopeful, this week.

Haven

I swatched mine and the pigmentation of all three shades was good and showed up well on my NC 44 skin. I took a pic but was short on daylight. Looking forward to
wearing it.

My experience differed. I agree the shimmery gold is amazing!!!
Just read this post. Now I am confused yet again. I should probably just order it and try to make it work. I like playing with products to find the best way to make them shine. Some people hate having to do that, but I don't.
I also don't want to be trolling ebay later suffering from skipper's remorse.
ebay.gif

Haven

I ordered it! It just shipped so you can wait if you want for my pics. Google it - there is one beautiful set of swatches on fair skin.

I also ordered Tout Paris ls
bigheart.gif
never met a red lipstick I didn't love
I did purchase this during my last trip to Nordies
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

Just read this post. Now I am confused yet again. I should probably just order it and try to make it work. I like playing with products to find the best way to make them shine. Some people hate having to do that, but I don't.
I also don't want to be trolling ebay later suffering from skipper's remorse.
ebay.gif
werd.gif

KiKi Kontour

wavey.gif
I have Tout Paris and ordered La Vie just yesterday. TP is GORGEOUS!!! Elegant takes amazing swatch photos---much better than my little iPad pics.
I only got the lipstick. The collection has Tout Paris NP but red NP is just so dupable. La Vie, the hot hot pink lipstick is pretty in photos so I think it will
be just as nice IRL. I'lll know for sure when it arrives hopeful, this week.
laaaaaaaaaaaawd
fight.gif
why must u tell me such useful information to make me use my nordy notes!!! DMN IT
eeksign.gif

at first i was thinkin eeeeh i can pass on TP cuz its merely a red and for me a red is a red is a red but im starting to not toss out but give away some mac shyt to replace with higher end shades that are of better quality (unless it LE packaging) so i will grab both! i just wanted some reviews on how they feel on the lips. the only dior i continue to repurchase is lipglow n just got the gloss 669 from fall coll.

i thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink...i'll puuuuuull the triiiiiiggggeeeer
th_drool.gif

Medgal07

laaaaaaaaaaaawd
fight.gif
why must u tell me such useful information to make me use my nordy notes!!! DMN IT
eeksign.gif

at first i was thinkin eeeeh i can pass on TP cuz its merely a red and for me a red is a red is a red but im starting to not toss out but give away some mac shyt to replace with higher end shades that are of better quality (unless it LE packaging) so i will grab both! i just wanted some reviews on how they feel on the lips. the only dior i continue to repurchase is lipglow n just got the gloss 669 from fall coll.

i thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink...i'll puuuuuull the triiiiiiggggeeeer
th_drool.gif
lol.gif
poke.gif
lmao.gif