Dior Cosmetics Discussion

mkoparanova

Dior 2015 fall makeup
love the new quints~but hate the patterns on them.
ssad.gif

the lower left item looks like addict lipstick is a concealer( I think) called "fix it".

close up for one of the quints
The purple
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing!

ashievic

The two nail polishes on the right need to come to me. Love the purple/green eyeshadow. The lip balm looks like the balm used now that changes color to your specific lip color. I find the formula has a lot of drag to it. Guess if you think about the purple/ green eyeshadow is quite similar to the recent Chanel LE release. I saw some pics that showed the 5 pan shadow from Chanel as the green being gray. It is not it is a lovely bottle green color. The yellow is bright by not obnoxious. The purple is a good strong purple that blends well.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ok, Dior, time to shut up and take my money. I want Times Square and Royale lipsticks. The Summer swirly lip combinations sound like they could yield something interesting. The summer powders are lovely. And that fall palette... PAHRPL!!!!!!

DMcG9

I want Times Square and Royale lipsticks. The Summer swirly lip combinations sound like they could yield something interesting. The summer powders are lovely. And that fall palette... PAHRPL!!!!!!
LOL. Always going to think of this when I say or think of pahrpl.

ashievic

If I worked for Neiman's or whomever, I would NEVER bring home a paycheck!!!! When I was in high school, I worked at a local jewelry store. Never brought home a check, but do have lovely jewelry. To this day I can spot a fake diamond a mile away and can look at a diamond and get the 4 C's spot on. The owner was delightful older gentleman, in business for a ga-zillion years and he knew he stuff. Gee, does Dior take direct deposit of paychecks???

ashievic

Has anyone used the DiorSnow mask for dark spots? No, I don't have any....yet. But I wonder if it works. My mom used Chanel LeBlanc, and it does reduce or totally remove those lovely liver spots. I wonder if DiorSnow mask might be a good addition for the fight against the march of time across our face?

Pippilotta

Dior 2015 fall makeup
love the new quints~but hate the patterns on them.
ssad.gif

the lower left item looks like addict lipstick is a concealer( I think) called "fix it".

close up for one of the quints
Thank you very much for posting this!
bouquet.gif

The color theme looks a bit drab to me, but I had feared there would be even less color in the Dior collections from now. I look forward to see it in the flesh.

Are the powders new?

Agree about the patterns!
ohboy.gif

ashievic

My nose is pressed up against the glass waiting for the purples. LOVE PURPLE!!!! As one recently stated one can never have too many brown shadows. I feel that way about purple!!!!

SlugPower

Fall already... Wow. Thank you for the sneak peak!

That purple quint is fabulous. I'll put it on my watch list. The blue.brown quint, I'll pass, since I already have something similar.

Fix It doesn't interest me all that much. No lipsticks? Or is this the lipstick?

*squints* Lash Maximiser and Diorshow. I wonder if it's a reformulation, or just the old ones. I like the Maximiser.

*squints some more* The nail polishes... purple, blue, either grey or green (since the green from the quint behind appears in the same colour), maybe dark blue or dark purple or dark grey for the last two. Considering the quints, it could be dark brown too. If its blue, purple, green, then the coulour options aren't too bad, especially with that purple quint. Personally, I can't say I'm excited for those. I already own a Dior in all those colours. Then again, I could be mistaken. That purple eyeshadow looks vivid in the closeup, yet in the overview photo, it looks muted enough to match the purple nail colour. They could be shimmers too for all I know.

jellybeans

Dior is repromoting Diorshow mascara with a different tube design (inside). In other words, when the applicator goes in the tube, the new version is designed to lock air out. It is supposed to keep the mascara from drying out, since Diorshow is notorious for drying out quickly.

BandNerdChic

Can anyone compare Diorshow Iconic to Iconic Overcurl for me? Iconic is the pinnacle of perfection in terms of mascara for me, but I accidentally bought Iconic Overcurl, and I don't know whether to just exchange it, or try it out... Opinions? I love the lengthened, curled, yet non-clumped and fluttery look that I get from Iconic. How does Overcurl compare?

ashievic

I won the curl one recently. I love it. The applicator is great for separating the lashes and I have no clumps.

awickedshape

http://vanitypresse.com/2015/03/06/dior-rouge-brillant-lipstick-nail-polish/

http://www.canadianfashionista.net/dior-rouge-brillant-collection-review/

ashievic

I am sort of safe with this collection. The nail polishes are similar to many already out there. The blue eyeshadow is a huge pass for me. The purple one has me craving it, badly.

Latest posts