Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

My lady cuir cannage blush is going back. I look like a damn clown. It is so sheer and kicks up a lot of powder. when you try to build the color you end up like clown. At least on my nc15 skin.
another thing is it reminds me a lot of chanel malice and even more of that dior paradise coral duo from couple of summers ago - coral part looks exactly the same on me when applied.

boo :( I really wanted to like it
Oh that's really too bad Monsy
th_cheerup.gif

ashievic

This morning I washed my face and put on Dreamskin, and foundation. That's it, nothing else. Still within hours I had slip and slide going on my nose. I also am not thrilled with the Star concealer. When I first use it, great coverage again, after a few hours all it was hiding is no longer hidden. I usually Armani #2 or #3 for concealing. It is in the black tube with the clear stripe on the container. So needless to say these are being returned. I do love the House of Pinks eyeshadow and the Peach Splendor blush is fab!!!!

shontay07108

I came into this thread yesterday and and saw that blush so I started searching for it. I realized I completely missed the boat. Finally when Dior puts out something I'm interested in I miss it. Oh, well I have Malice by Chanel and Rotonde by Nars so I'll survive. :flower:

SandraVB79

Ladies, I am having an oil slick from the Dreamskin primer!!! It is a keyboard back problem (as that would be me) or is this meant for skin that perhaps needs more moisture then mine? I used just a dap then applied Nude Air foundation, then the loose powder. Within an hour I looked like a oil slick. It doesn't feel yucky. Maybe I am just not use to being so "dewy"???? Anyone else experience this???? Do not have this when I use the Armni primer.
I'm newto this thread, but yesterday I was at the Dior counter (as I had a voucher for a GWP, something they like never ave here) and the SA commented on my horrible skin (duh). I have the oiliest skin known to (wo)mankind. She first cleaned my skin, then the OneSerum, then DreamSkin primer, then Forever liquid foundation and then Forever powder. I had this done around 11.30 am, and by 8pm, my face still looked relatively OK, nothing that a blotting paper couldn't help. Usually, after a few hours, my makeup slides off my face. So for me, the Capture Total DreamSkin is now a must because it really helps me to fight that oil. after she applied it, it became very powdery

Monsy

I came into this thread yesterday and and saw that blush so I started searching for it. I realized I completely missed the boat. Finally when Dior puts out something I'm interested in I miss it. Oh, well I have Malice by Chanel and Rotonde by Nars so I'll survive. :flower:
it's sold out?

SandraVB79

Maybe it's a cultural thing? Or maybe I'm a chauvinist, but I bought a lot (like everything) from the holiday collection. Loved the Spring collection but didn't buy too much as I spent my money on other things, but I am sure I will buy a lot from the Summer and Fall collections. And since yesterday, I found the magical formulla for foundation that still looks good after a few hours

shontay07108

I might look for it tomorrow when I go out. I'll probably end up passing, though. Kinda talked myself out of it when thinking of the alternatives I already own.

ashievic

Hope my brother does not see this. He will torment me, as in he was ahead of fashion when he did this to me when I was 5....and once again, he was correct. Just will make his head bigger then it already is. Make up by big brother aka butterfly eyes. Or moths stuck in a closet.

Medgal07

I came into this thread yesterday and and saw that blush so I started searching for it. I realized I completely missed the boat. Finally when Dior puts out something I'm interested in I miss it. Oh, well I have Malice by Chanel and Rotonde by Nars so I'll survive.
flower.gif
I couldn't believe it went so fast!!!
icon_eek.gif
​If you have Malice you'r in good shape. I like Dior Coral Cruise, which I believe is from the permanent range.

Medgal07

I'm wearing My Lady 007 Blush today and I LOVE it. I used my Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06---it kicked up NO powder, nor do I have clown cheeks. Of course if you've ever used this brush you know you barely have to touch the blush/product and it's on the brush. The color is exquisite---I just LOVE it!!!

Monsy

I have to try it again with the different brush

but I am so light that might be the problem. Also anything red in the blush makes me look clownish

i can do peachy, coral, brown, pink... but without or with very little of red in ti

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]I'm wearing My Lady 007[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] Blush t[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]oday and I LOVE it.  I used my Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06---it kicked up NO powder, nor do I have clown cheeks.  Of course if you've ever used this brush you know you barely have to touch the blush/product and it's on the brush.  The color is exquisite---I just LOVE it!!![/COLOR]
:happydance: I love it too Meddy!! It's a gorg shade !!

elegant-one

I'm wearing My Lady 007 Blush today and I LOVE it. I used my Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06---it kicked up NO powder, nor do I have clown cheeks. Of course if you've ever used this brush you know you barely have to touch the blush/product and it's on the brush. The color is exquisite---I just LOVE it!!!
pompom.gif
Sounds perfect!!! I think mine comes Thursday
sigh.gif

I'm sure that its so beautiful on you!

Latest posts