Dior Cosmetics Discussion

SlugPower

The rouge dior liquid is up on dior.com. It has some swatches on people, although I have no idea how accurate they are.

They grey quint I wanted, didn't make it to my country! :(

For me it's this and the pink shadow tube, they are not here either. I don't like this one bit, I stopped using Chanel because my country was always getting skipped. This isn't cool.

Pippilotta

The rouge dior liquid is up on dior.com. It has some swatches on people, although I have no idea how accurate they are.

For me it's this and the pink shadow tube, they are not here either. I don't like this one bit, I stopped using Chanel because my country was always getting skipped. This isn't cool.

No, it certainly isn't! We got two of the new quints (the green one and the one with the warm red in the left lower corner - I don't remeber their names). They are on display as the "autumn look". I'm furious!

r0mini0n

No, it certainly isn't! We got two of the new quints (the green one and the one with the warm red in the left lower corner - I don't remeber their names). They are on display as the "autumn look". I'm furious!

The red one is Exalt, I just picked it up. So excited it finally came here!

They grey one isn't out here either :(

Icecaramellatte

Eccentric was the color I saw at the counter that I wanted to get. I think I may get one of those 2 tone lipsticks too. Leaning toward the coralish one.

MissTania

I checked the Rouge Dior Liquids and Double Rouges today. We didn't get as many as the US and a few that I had seen and liked on the Dior US website were not available.

I purchased Miss Crush in the Double Rouge and 3 Rouge Dior Liquids in a matte finish- Fury, Lively and Savage.

I might order some of the missing shades I like when I do a U.S. haul.

I found some swatches on Ommorphia:

Dior . Rouge Dior Liquid & Double Rouge | ommorphia beauty bar

LiliV

I picked up the liquid lipstick in Delicate Satin this morning. I had trouble picking a color because I feel like the entire shade selection leans really pink-toned. I like dusty neutrals like pinky browns or terracottas, so Delicate Satin was as close as I could get. I'm excited to try the formula!

LoriJay

I've been dreaming about this collection for awhile and splurged sight unseen on the liquid lipstick and matching nail vernis in poison metal. The nail polish is perfection for Fall - its shimmery but not sparkly burgundy and applies beautifully. It's the quintessential color that i dream of for Fall. the lipstick (do we call it a lipstick? LOL) scares me - it's deep, dark and almost chocolate brown. It doesn't look bad on, but very much out of my comfort zone. I'm also new to matte colors and thought the metallic formula wouldn't be so matte looking. I've not given up on it, but woah is is different! Def. need to buy Crest strips and quit coffee if I want to do this one, ha! Also it doesn't budge - took me forever to wash it off!

JerseyGirl

I picked up the liquid lipstick in Delicate Satin this morning. I had trouble picking a color because I feel like the entire shade selection leans really pink-toned. I like dusty neutrals like pinky browns or terracottas, so Delicate Satin was as close as I could get. I'm excited to try the formula!

Let us know what you think!

LV2EVOLVE

I picked up Vibrant Metal. The formula is almost whipped and the applicator isn't anything amazing. But, the color is stunning and doesn't dry out my lips. It has that typical Dior lip fragrance that we find in the holiday lippies. It doesn't linger though.

I did an ombré lip with Wet n wild Coral Crown. Then, I refreshed the lip with a touch of L'Oréal Moon Lust. All three pair brilliantly together. It's been in my roatation for a few days and I'm contemplating a backup of Coral Crown because I think the other two shades should be perm.

SlugPower

Well, I'd wait a bit even so, then rage.

Sometimes over here, when testers aren't yet on store or when they sell out, they replace them with permanent versions. It happened a lot with the summer look, for example they brought in Sunwashed (it even matched with the yellow eyeshadow!) and some other new orange eyeshadow when the look sold out (it matched the orange nails). That's false advertising from the stores, but not the brand's fault.

However lately, there has been one or two where the brand does that switch. For example, the teal liner from spring, that I bought without even looking. When I got home was when I noticed it was the dark blue liner, also from the permanent line. When I went back to complain, they told they never received the teal liner from the brand. I actually went to the brand's flagship to check (it's out of hand, so I avoided it), and it was true.

I started having deja vu from Chanel. I was lusting for WEEKS after Malice, then no Christmas collection that year. I hate red, and yet that was a red I liked! So mad, swore it off. I don't buy much from them anymore.

Pippilotta

I bought Metallics. It's almost the same color as OPI "Don't take Yosemite for Granite" that came this spring. Metalics is slihtly more brown - less purple.

CBradley76

That quint is beautiful! I hope it performs! Pretty much all Dior palettes I've encountered are not that great...have other people had the same experience?
The new dior eyeshadow palettes are a great improvement. I used to have a lot of fall out with them but not now.

LiliV

I love the look of the holiday collection so far.

My liquid lipstick came yesterday, I got Delicate Satin. I'm happy with the shade, it's definitely the tone that I like to wear the most. The formula is nice, it's like a thin, slightly mousse-y cream. It dries down, but not 100%, so I think these will be good for anyone who doesn't like the feeling of traditional liquid lipsticks. I'm the type of person who can wear cement on my lips and ignore it, but it is nice to have something a little more comfortable once in a while

IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

MissTania

Screenshot_20170907-233924.png

Apparently this is Shade 751 and a repromote according to Trendmood1's insta stories.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I love the look of the holiday collection so far.

My liquid lipstick came yesterday, I got Delicate Satin. I'm happy with the shade, it's definitely the tone that I like to wear the most. The formula is nice, it's like a thin, slightly mousse-y cream. It dries down, but not 100%, so I think these will be good for anyone who doesn't like the feeling of traditional liquid lipsticks. I'm the type of person who can wear cement on my lips and ignore it, but it is nice to have something a little more comfortable once in a while

View attachment 61286

View attachment 61287
LOL at wearing cement on your lips!

Latest posts