Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

i didn't order highlighter because it looks like the regular nude air luminizer... i am not sure if it's one of the permanent colors just in different packaging

LiliV

i didn't order highlighter because it looks like the regular nude air luminizer... i am not sure if it's one of the permanent colors just in different packaging

Same! I'm not sure if I want it or not because I haven't seen any swatches or comparisons yet.

I just ordered the Pure Topaz lipstick, the green quint, and the blush. I want the Garnet lipstick too but it seems to not be available yet, or it's out of stock. I had a hard time ordering this morning with no swatches, the only item I was 100% on was the green quint.

LiliV

My holiday items came yesterday! Everything is so pretty. I think my favorite item is the Emerald quint. The shadows are gorgeous and creamy and have such a nice sparkle to them. The blush has a glitter overspray which I think is really pretty but I find random. I don't mean shimmer, I mean glitter as in random flecks of glitter but only on the top top layer. The lipstick is a nice shade but it definitely is darker than I was expecting. It has a pretty strong warm rose base to it.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

awickedshape

My holiday items came yesterday! Everything is so pretty. I think my favorite item is the Emerald quint. The shadows are gorgeous and creamy and have such a nice sparkle to them. The blush has a glitter overspray which I think is really pretty but I find random. I don't mean shimmer, I mean glitter as in random flecks of glitter but only on the top top layer. The lipstick is a nice shade but it definitely is darker than I was expecting. It has a pretty strong warm rose base to it.

View attachment 61774

View attachment 61775

Nice picks!
What do you think of the texture of the lipstick?

elegant-one

View attachment 61774

View attachment 61775

Beautiful on your skin! I really love that blush. The lipstick does look a bit darker.

awickedshape

Wow, gorgeous and different than 001....hmmm. With the pink tones it looks like a mix of 001 & 002. I'm intrigued!

And isn't that unfortunate lol
TF, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Dior then Chanel is supposedly right behind... what's a girl to do?
Curious, though, given their product description. Did they mean a new highlighter in this PR pattern or a reissue...

lipstickaddict

And isn't that unfortunate lol
TF, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Dior then Chanel is supposedly right behind... what's a girl to do?
Curious, though, given their product description. Did they mean a new highlighter in this PR pattern or a reissue...

It's a good question! Think I may have to find out- for research purposes that is;)

Latest posts