Dior Cosmetics Discussion

GreenEyedAllie

So who got the last Ruby Quint that NM has as a company? This girl! :cool:

I’m very excited! My first Dior quint, and I think the colors will be fab on my green eyes!

shadowaddict

I thought I missed out on Ruby as I searched everywhere. Just now I was placing an order on Macys for shoes my daughter wanted and thought I would glance at new arrivals in beauty. And there it was waving at me.

I'm not sure when it went up on their site because I had checked there a couple of times this week, or perhaps I'm blind. But I am very excited to have found it. The colors look so pretty. Dior palettes can be so hit or miss. I really hope this one is a hit, even better a grand slam.

leonah

I thought I missed out on Ruby as I searched everywhere. Just now I was placing an order on Macys for shoes my daughter wanted and thought I would glance at new arrivals in beauty. And there it was waving at me.

I'm not sure when it went up on their site because I had checked there a couple of times this week, or perhaps I'm blind. But I am very excited to have found it. The colors look so pretty. Dior palettes can be so hit or miss. I really hope this one is a hit, even better a grand slam.

when I swatched it in store it was definitely a hit :) and beautiful colors

Icecaramellatte

So who got the last Ruby Quint that NM has as a company? This girl! :cool:

I’m very excited! My first Dior quint, and I think the colors will be fab on my green eyes!

Decided to get it because I was curious about the texture

View attachment 62189
I finally saw both of these on display at Nordstrom this week. I think it was about 2 weeks ago that I called and they told me the collection hadn't even come in yet. The hghlighter looked really pretty when I swatched it but I'm getting super confused about all the new ones coming out so I put it on the maybe list. Let us know if it compares to anything. I have the ruby quint and haven't used it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Still want the emerald one too.

SlugPower

Spring look?

It should be. Too many things to be an exclusive collection.

Two quints, nine lip glows (expansion on the line maybe), at least four rouge lipsticks (not depicted), and four polishes (in order of that photo is 674 Desire, 557 Love, 787 Thrill, 993 Flirt).

The quints look "recycled". Left one looks like one from 2012 (but less colourful, added one grey instead of a bright pink) and the right one looks like another from 2015. Although if those pics are true to colour, then they pull more fucsia than the others pulled pink.

Nails are all typical releases, fucsia pink, coral pink, mauve-pink, I have a gazillion of these. The dark purple one looks interesting though!

Very interested in the lip glows! Please be permanent!

Latest posts