Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Monsy

I ordered the new dior glow one. Will pick it up tomorrow. I also got the new chanel one and I returned it. It is better than the old perfection lumiere but still too matte for me. might work for summer but for winter it makes my skin so tight and dry

CBradley76

I ordered the new dior glow one. Will pick it up tomorrow. I also got the new chanel one and I returned it. It is better than the old perfection lumiere but still too matte for me. might work for summer but for winter it makes my skin so tight and dry
I hate to hear that about the Chanel. I had a feeling I’m going to like the Dior better. Let us know how you like the glow foundation. It was hard to match myself online because shade 4wp is medium warm peach but is described as having medium yellow undertones however 4w in the forever is medium yellow undertones. Anyway I ordered 4w in the forever and 4wp in the glow. Both are for medium yellow undertones .

SlugPower

I agree, as far as I'm seeing, no thanks to anything.

The campaign video is very cute though, I love some nice pink hair. XD

Last edited:

Monsy

I go the new peachy higli[FONT=&quot]ghter today it is absolutely [/FONT]stunning . pink is pretty too but color is very dupable and similar to a lot of previous dior releases so i skipped

elegant-one

I go the new peachy higlighter today it is absolutely stunning . pink is pretty too but color is very dupable and similar to a lot of previous dior releases so i skipped

Is it really glittery? What is the shade? Who has the new ones...I looked & didn't see them.

Last edited:

Monsy

I found them at nordstrom they just got them in today
they
are also online at macys

are you on instagram elegant? i posted photo and swatches on my stories

elegant-one

I found them at nordstrom they just got them in today
they
are also online at macys

are you on instagram elegant? i posted photo and swatches on my stories
Found them. The pink looks soooo pretty. You didn't like it? Holographic is beautiful on.

Latest posts