Dior Fall 2015- Cosmopolite

Medgal07

I got the green one too. Great wear time. On me, this was more grey/green then khaki/green if that makes sense. I love the Dior formula for the polish. The base coat I am not thrilled with. If they had more funky colors, I would go bat sh** for this line. As for the other colors in this collection. The silver mirror I have a Chanel that could pass as a twin. The other colors to me are really dupable. But if it the actual formula is your top priority yes, go for it.
I agree Ash----I passed on the blue one because it seemed close to Chanel Bel-Argus.

MissTania

Yes---it sure is----it will look lovely on her!!!!
Rosewood group hug
grouphug2.gif
heart.gif

Monsy

what no one is getting any of the new dior lipsticks?
come to the thread

http://www.specktra.net/t/191988/dior-addict-lipsticks-relaunch-fall-2015

Haviggi

Finally saw the collection in person today! I wasnt thrilled by the quints but then i tested the orange coral blush stick and i really liked it! :) i sheered it out on my hand and then i topped it with the cosmopoite illuminating powder and the result was breathtaking! I' m seriously considering of getting it! During holidays i did the same with my rosewood blush stick. I topped it with the cosmopolite powder and the result was exceptional! I also spotted Cosmopoite and Darling Blue but now i'm comfused with whether getting them or not! Cosmopolite is so close with last fall's Diorette and Darling Blue...it doesn't remind me a lot of Bel Argus that one is more blue purple than Darling Blue but i 'm not sure if i i want to buy this and Fortissimo. As far as the fluid eyeshadows i'm quite confused.i swatched them and the color payoff is very impressive but i do not trust my skills for applying them so they are a skip at least for now!

Medgal07

I wasnt thrilled by the quints but then i tested the orange coral blush stick and i really liked it!
smiles.gif
i sheered it out on my hand and then i topped it with the cosmopoite illuminating powder and the result was breathtaking! I' m seriously considering of getting it! During holidays i did the same with my rosewood blush stick. I topped it with the cosmopolite powder and the result was exceptional! I also spotted Cosmopoite and Darling Blue but now i'm comfused with whether getting them or not! Cosmopolite is so close with last fall's Diorette and Darling Blue...it doesn't remind me a lot of Bel Argus that one is more blue purple than Darling Blue but i 'm not sure if i i want to buy this and Fortissimo. As far as the fluid eyeshadows i'm quite confused.i swatched them and the color payoff is very impressive but i do not trust my skills for applying them so they are a skip at least for now!
I'm sure Rosewood looks amazing on you Havi. I'm so smitten with. I picked up 3 of the fluid eyeshadows but I've not worn them. I passed on the blue NP because
I have quite a bit of blue NP & recently added both Chanel Vibrato and Fortissimo to my collection. I did purchase Metropolis NP though.

Latest posts