Dior - Miss Cherie

sbetsy

Has anyone tried this one? I tried it at sephora this weekend and can't stop thinking about it. It's elegant but not aged, if that makes any sense.

sweetza

I love this perfume, its definetely unique and is one of those that becomes 'your scent' but in a good way.. if that makes any sense? but yes i love it!
eyelove.gif

sbetsy

Yes - it is so unique. Girly (I guess that's the candy sweetness) but sophisticated at the same time? I'm excited that I'm not alone in being fond of it. How neat would it be if we could make a "swatches" thread for perfume. Scratch n sniff computer screens LOL!

Scrangie

I want this so bad... I smelled it in Sephora and I fell in love. It's way different than I expected it to be... So good though... Not as candy sweet, which is okay.

pucci

I bought this duty free in Thailand, I think it's much nicer on the skin than in the bottle.

ch33tah

this is one of my favourite perfumes. I love sweet smelling perfumes. it smells like strawberries and cotton candy and some other things. this perfume is amazing. I got it as soon as it came out!

Suzy_H

I am still on the fence with this one it reminds me a bit of Pink sugar but I think I like PS more.

juli

Love Love Love Love this perfume!!! wow... I LOVE it!
eyelove.gif
I tried it at the mall one day just passing by... came home just thinking about it. Thinking about it too much that I placed an order for it that nite. haha

Dreamergirl3

I LOVE THIS!! I fell in love with it the other day...sweet but sophisticated. It's the perfect transitional scent I think, sophisticated enough but not too "grown up". I mean hey, I'm 20, I don't wanna be wearing anything remotely musky or heavy until I'm older
smiles.gif

Katja

I smelled this one on Saturday at Sephora, and I really liked it. I didn't try it on though because I tried Lolita Lempicka right before that. This is next on my list though.
smiles.gif

hhunt2

Today I recieved a Dior perfume set from my boss as a "thank you for taking care of my office while I was on vacation" gift.

It has...
Miss Dior Cherie, Dolce Vita, Jadore, Midnight Poison, & Dior Addict Shine.
The Miss Dior Cherie is 'okay' (it will have grow on me; it has a sweet but "cheap" smell- not sure if I'm wording that correctly), but the bottle is way cute with the bow.
I don't mind Addict and Jadore.
But Dolce Vita & Midnight Poison-- now that stuff is strong.

What do you guys think about about the last 2 ?? Smells like an older women? Im more of the fruity or classic Chanel type gal.

S.S.BlackOrchid

I love it! I didn't get as much cotton candy from it (that's a good thing, I can't stand Pink Sugar.) I got strawberries, a bit of floral and butter.

hollyberry84

I thought I loved it when I smelled it in the bottle but, I never wear it bc it smells so "woodsy" on me. It sort of smells like a grandma on me. But I love it when I smell it on some people.

Latest posts