Dior/moisturizing concealers help

Sparklevixen81

Does anyone use any concealers by Dior?

What is the difference between the Hydrating and the Anti Cerne whatever?

Does anyone have any other recs for emolient, good coverage, long lasting concealers?

I am at my wits end, my almay line smoothing concealer acutally line ENHANCING and dries up easily and that is over Clinique's all about eyes rich which I use twice a day on my very dry under eye skin. I have really dark blue/purple circles too(yay heredity!).

I did pm someone about this but I wanted to poll you guys, get more recs too .
thanks!

glam8babe

i dont think dior is that good for their concealers, foundation etc. they are mostly good for their limited editions, lipgloss, lipstick, blush, mascara and eyeliner. i suggest going more towards makeup brands that are great with skin care like Clarins

GothicGirl

I have Anticernes Perfecteur. Well, what can I say? It´s an undereye concealer whose coverage is...Medium to minimal. Sure, it moisturizes very well, and the light and creamy texture provides a natural look. But: there is no SPF in it, and I insist on the importance of SPF in any makeup product. And another problem is that Anticernes Perfecteur will do the job when you´re a little puffy around the eyes and the dark circles are not that dark. When your dark circles are really bad, it won´t be enough; then you´ll need something "industrial", hehehe, like most cream concealers.