Dior Spring 2016

ashievic

I am picking up my goodies tomorrow which Bluette is in the bag, literally. Yes, I do receive private codes from Selfridges for free shipping. Based on they really screwed up a past order to me. They are fast, as in 48 hours for me. They charge 40.00 to ship here. Yes, it is steep. However, to me worth it since I have Gray Fairy from last Spring, and it is one of my all time fav shadows. I also get promos from Harrod's for free shipping and/or discounts.

Haven

In my frantic attempts to order the highlighters I ended up with backups for each of them. LOL

Haven

I would have liked to have a look at the glosses and lipsticks as well! I don't understand the logic of not releasing them in all markets.

EmilyLouise

I don't understand not releasing glosses and lipsticks in the usa from this collection.

I would have liked to have a look at the glosses and lipsticks as well! I don't understand the logic of not releasing them in all markets.

Oh that's a shame, i thought America would get everything! If you can order I'd 100% recommend the light pink and the coral red glosses! x

Pippilotta

I got Blue Garden and Dior Baume in Rosebud yesterday. I had expected to buy Pink Glow too, but it's VERY shimmery, and I'm afraid it'll emphasize the fine lines in my face. :-( (smileys don't work).

I tried the Lilac np, but it looked too screaming bublegum pink on my hands.

(There's something wrong with the board today. Only half of the letters I write show up on the screen).

Shars

OMG you guys I Love these highlighters!!! It's like a grown and sexy highlight. A lit within look.

YAYYYY!!! I got them both. I didn't need the nude one since I'm sure I have a dupe but those darn flowers roped me in! I got mine from Sephora (US) if anybody is still looking for them. They've been going in and out of stock over the past 2 days.

elegant-one

YAYYYY!!! I got them both. I didn't need the nude one since I'm sure I have a dupe but those darn flowers roped me in! I got mine from Sephora (US) if anybody is still looking for them. They've been going in and out of stock over the past 2 days.

Oh my goodness those flowers got me too :five:

Monsy

I was at nordies today and I saw 2 rouge brillants (glosses) on the display with this collection but when i go online on any dior website it doesn't show there are any in this collection? am i going crazy? maybe they just put two permanent colors on there but one was so pretty like medium pink with soft golden pearl

MissTania

I purchased both highlighters today, the blush (I didn't see the peach one here) and 3 Nail Polishes - Lilac, Bleuette and Pivoinie (which has some kind of shimmer/sparkle) - I skipped the green one as it had a lot of yellow in it and wasn't my kinda shade. This collection is incredible and despite me not needing more blush the floral embossing and warm candy pink hue made it too hard to leave behind!

The SA told me the Pomade has been cancelled as Dior were not happy with the formula being too oily, however she said she had tried the tester and thought it was fine. She said they never received stock nor are they expecting to.

Pippilotta

To those of you who've got the highlighters: Do they get into the lines in the face? I'd love to get to the pink one, but I'm worried it'll make me look twenty years older.

KateH22

I got Blue Garden and Dior Baume in Rosebud yesterday. I had expected to buy Pink Glow too, but it's VERY shimmery, and I'm afraid it'll emphasize the fine lines in my face. :-( (smileys don't work).

I tried the Lilac np, but it looked too screaming bublegum pink on my hands.

(There's something wrong with the board today. Only half of the letters I write show up on the screen).

How do you like Blue Garden? How does it look on the eyes? Thanks.

EmilyLouise

I purchased both highlighters today, the blush (I didn't see the peach one here) and 3 Nail Polishes - Lilac, Bleuette and Pivoinie (which has some kind of shimmer/sparkle) - I skipped the green one as it had a lot of yellow in it and wasn't my kinda shade. This collection is incredible and despite me not needing more blush the floral embossing and warm candy pink hue made it too hard to leave behind!

The SA told me the Pomade has been cancelled as Dior were not happy with the formula being too oily, however she said she had tried the tester and thought it was fine. She said they never received stock nor are they expecting to.

Are you in the US? My SA here in the UK said they were getting stock in (well they'd just received it).. This is all very strange x

Latest posts