DiorShow, I love you, but why do you flake!?

miss_supra

I have been using DiorShow as my mascara, but it flakes really bad with me. Anything to help the flaking or another mascara that gives me gorgeous lashes without the flake?

rachybloom

It's expensive, $27 (which isn't that much more than DiorShow but it's still pricy!), but YSL Faux Effet Cils is FANTASTIC. I won't buy anything else now.. I've used every hyped-up mascara DiorShow, Lash Injection, Cargo Blu-Ray, L'Oreal Voluminous, CG Lash Blast.. and this is pure luxury. It comes in a gold tube and it provides extreme volume and length. If you love DiorShow and just want to try something in combination with it to make it last longer with no flakes, try the Shiseido Mascara Base. I use this plus YSL and the results are amazing. Any mascara I use on top of the Shiseido Mascara base lasts several hours longer and it provides considerable more length and volume.

Tinkee-Belle

Diorshow gave me really itchy eyes. I think I was allergic to it. So I went back to CG lash blast... i LOVE that one. Just dont buy the waterproof.. it wont come off unless u want your eyelashes to come off with it.

FiestyFemme

I couldn't wear Diorshow. Not only did it wilt my curl, I swear it made my lashes look shorter. My lashes are long, and I just need thickness. It smudged and flaked too. It also irritated my eyes... I'm wondering if it wasn't because it flaked, but it also could have been the fragrance. I'm using Lash Blast now though, and I love it! I've read good things about Maybelline's new Colossal Volum' Express mascara. People are comparing it to Diorshow, so I thought I might give it a try since it's cheap and there's not much to lose.

rbella

Diorshow pisses me off! It flakes, is too cakey in the bottle and dries up to fast. I love, love, love Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes!

bis

YSL Faux Effet Cils was a mess on me. It has this horrible soapy smell and it flaked from day one. Much worse for me than Diorshow.
I am currently using Lancome Hypnose which is a lot better then the both of them, but is still a bit flaking.

glam8babe

i agree... it flakes like crazy
its such a shame because it would be amazing if it didnt flake
i love lancome mascaras

Jupiter19

I found that the Diorshow Waterproof Mascara does not flake on me at all. The first time I bought the regular Diorshow (instead of waterproof) by mistake it flaked like crazy. I have the Diorshow and the Diorshow Blackout both waterproof and have no problems with them at all. I have to use waterproof of any brand of mascara, otherwise it gets all over me, so that just my preference.

Love Always Ivy

i <3 my dior show unlimited and have never experienced flaking .... i am also very meticulous about replacing my mascara every couple weeks