Diorshow Iconic vs. YSL Everlong vs. Diorshow Backstage photographed review

Hey
smiles.gif
I was asked by my friends on another forum what's the difference between Diorshow Iconic and Backstage, and so, i've decided to picture my own eyes so you could see the differences for yourself.

I don't think there's much to explain
smiles.gif
I didn't use a lash curler so you could see if the mascara makes the lashes curl or not.
The last pictures from the diorshow backstage are quite old from a tut i've made, since i don't have a new and undry one right now.

Overall, those are my 3 winner mascaras. i LOVE them, and i've tried almost every mascara out there. They do not smudge, clump, they last long.. they lengthen and thicken your eyelashes.. and if you want you can add more layers for a more dramatic look.

In the pictures i've pretty much put the mascaras the same way (upwards only) and the same amount of coats (1-2).

Hope it's useful for anyone!
mac_addict.gif

mix.jpg

MelodyAngel

Great pictures and comparison!!
yes.gif

Do you have any comments on each? Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks so much!!

jenntoz

Thanks for the great pics!
I have to add that I recently bough Diorshow Iconic & it is awesome for me, I love it...the best mascara I think I have ever used...no clumping or flaking & it separates my lashes wonderfully...love it!

chickatthegym

Thanks for the pics...

I have both the DiorShow Ionic and the DiorShow Backstage and love them both! The Ionic makes lashes longer and def no clumps. I personally like the Backstage better though because it seems to make my lashes much thicker as well as give length. But they are both worth every penny
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
Great pictures and comparison!!
yes.gif

Do you have any comments on each? Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks so much!!

Well, i really like all of them. The iconic and the YSL give pretty much the same result, but i guess the iconic "wins" by just a bit, only because it has a pointy tip which makes it easier to put on the lashes which are on the end of the eyes.

As for the diorshow backstage, i love it a lot for a more dramatic thick look... don't have a real winner.. they are all good, come off easily, don't smudge, don't clump.. etc.

If you have to choose - go by price imo.

Latest posts